My first cruise...

CrazyZombie1140

So...

I am going on the Carnival Freedom (6-day) cruise on February 16th.

am stopping at:

Key West

Grand Cayman

Ocho Rios

And want to know if anyone has experience with this cruise. I already booked excursions, and am traveling with little brothers and parents and grandparents.

So... uh... yeah.

anything is helpful.

and thank you if you decide to reply.

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

Have you seen the Roll Call for your cruise? There you can meet others sailing with you. You may find people your age there. To join, go to the top of this page and move the cursor over "Community". Select Roll Calls from the drop down. Scroll to your cruise line and then Click on your ship. Finally, find the thread for your sailing.

Welcome to Cruise Critic! :)

Feel sure you're looking forward to getting away from that awful winter weather you've been having.

Do check out your Roll Call. It's a fun place to discuss your upcoming cruise with your future cruise mates. :D

LuLu

~~~~

So...

I am going on the Carnival Freedom (6-day) cruise on February 16th.

am stopping at:

Key West

Grand Cayman

Ocho Rios

And want to know if anyone has experience with this cruise. I already booked excursions, and am traveling with little brothers and parents and grandparents.

So... uh... yeah.

anything is helpful.

and thank you if you decide to reply.

I hope you decide to take the Sting Ray excursion in Grand Cayman, it is amazing! There are lots of companies that offer it, They are usually cheaper (and less crowded) than those offered by the cruise line. We used Moby Dick Tours, very informative and fun. Plus we had more stingrays around us then any other group.

The beauty of arranging with Moby Dick is that they don't ask for payment until you arrive in GC. If for any reason, the ship doesn't make it to that port (weather, etc) you aren't out any cash. On the other hand, if you change your mind, as a courtesy, they request that you advise them so they don't hold up the tour waiting for a no-show.