Princess Cay

travel39046

I am going to attempt to post pictures of Lighthouse Beach from a recent trip we took to Eleuthera. It is near Princess Cay but probably a pretty good hike. I would suggest you book a tour through a local tour operator because I don't think the ship offers this. We used http://www.eleutheratours.com and they do offer a tour to Princess cruisers. Don't miss it. These were taken on a very cloudy day with a point and shoot camera and water had gotten on my lens. I can only imagine what it would look like on a sunny day with a good camera.

113.jpg.0735cb2489a3e291dfb11813be43221b.jpg

121.jpg.c8bc381d3a14b98d7d4aff8159dbda85.jpg

132.jpg.2d09cedeb418e8e9d6f8c28d9f271050.jpg

142.jpg.cbbfe951f94c769ed467cb3370c1dab9.jpg

148.jpg.4957d75d7832ea5d8d524ddc11dfbc0a.jpg

123.jpg.b3b8355ce5ed2106d9a65dd2a404b2cf.jpg

I am going to attempt to post pictures of Lighthouse Beach from a recent trip we took to Eleuthera. It is near Princess Cay but probably a pretty good hike. I would suggest you book a tour through a local tour operator because I don't think the ship offers this. We used http://www.eleutheratours.com and they do offer a tour to Princess cruisers. Don't miss it. These were taken on a very cloudy day with a point and shoot camera and water had gotten on my lens. I can only imagine what it would look like on a sunny day with a good camera.

Thank you for posting this! My daughter and I have booked through eleuthera tours for our upcoming stop at Princess Cay in March - your review and the photos make me even more excited!