Carnival Legend 4K

jjmsbu09

Hi there,

We were in 4140 in Sept and thought it was a great cabin! Beautiful view between the lifeboats, if you zoom out your camera a little you can't even see them in the pictures.

It was also very convenient to everywhere we wanted to go. The longest walk was to the show lounge and comedy club.

We found it a great value for the money. We usually choose balcony but wanted an inside for this cruise to save money. For this class of ship, the 7A obstructed balconies are also a good choice (we've stayed in 5236 which was awesome).

There's a couple pics of the view in my post below from my review.

Jenn :)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=40171375&postcount=14

Yes they do but the fridge is more like a cooler. It won't get drinks too cold. You can look at more pics of your room on cruiselinerooms dot com. There are some of the interior there too. Look for the pride, miracle, legend, and spirit as they are all the same. On that site the pride has the most pics of inside and out.

Edited by n6uqqq

Do the 4k rooms usually have a coach/fridge too? I've sailed only Fantasy Class Ocean View so no coach or fridge.

No coaches, but they do have couches.:p I slept on the sofabed. We had room 4130, which had no view. But it was still a good deal. The rooms are very noticeably larger than the standard interiors. Very noticeably larger than the Fantasy class OV rooms as well. My visual perceptions of space are usually very good, but I still wanted to verify that I wasn't being deceived by the window, so I started taking a tape measurer many years ago. The 4Ks are larger than the standard interiors by about 30-35 sq.ft. As pp said, the fridge doesn't get very cold. They like to keep it filled with booze for purchase that the steward would keep track of. Our stewards have even said that they prefer just keeping our cooler filled with ice as opposed to us putting our drinks in the fridge. That is, if you are bringing a cooler.

Edited by k2excursion

• 2 years later...