Compass Freedom of the Seas?

Just off FOS (Sunday). Anything specific you are looking for? I won't have them scanned in before you go, with all the flight delays we didn't fly home till Thursday :rolleyes: I still have all my Christmas decorations & tree to put away yet :eek:

Just off FOS (Sunday). Anything specific you are looking for? I won't have them scanned in before you go, with all the flight delays we didn't fly home till Thursday :rolleyes: I still have all my Christmas decorations & tree to put away yet :eek:

Thanks! We are interested in what the shows are, times, and do they have a show every night? We have MTD and reservations for a couple of nights at the specialty restaurants but picked the times without knowing the times or nights of the shows. How was your cruise? Did you do Eastern or Western?

Thanks! We are interested in what the shows are, times, and do they have a show every night? We have MTD and reservations for a couple of nights at the specialty restaurants but picked the times without knowing the times or nights of the shows. How was your cruise? Did you do Eastern or Western?

There is some sort of show every night.

Hope this link works to Photobucket. I don't know how to test it. Relevant pages from the Dec 1, 2013 sailing beginning with day 1. It is a slideshow, but if you click on album in upper right, you can view them one at a time

http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/bobinfl/embed/slideshow/FOS%2012-1-13

Edited by bobinfl

Soccercrazy, if you have a chance to scan them in the next few weeks, I would greatly appreciate it. We don't go until June, but I am a planner and just want to get some ideas of what's offered.

I have the ones from Norbertsniece (thanks for that and I loved your review!), but that was a year ago, so just want to get an idea if things are different.

Also, does anyone have the pages from Adventure Ocean? Specifically looking for ages 9-11 for my kids, but will also have nieces and nephews ages 12, 14, and 16 on the cruise as well if you have those.

Thanks so much!

Bobinfl.....I just saw your link, thanks so much! I just printed them off to take a look at. We are doing a different itinerary (Labadee, Falmouth, Grand Caymen, and Cozumel), but it will give me an idea of onboard activities. ALso I am jealous that you went to San Juan....that is one of the places that I would love to go. Did you enjoy it? THanks!