Pacific Coastal Cruises

marcyjane

I guess we are spoiled, what with our only Pacific coast cruise boarding in SF. It was beautiful! I'd love to go again.

Any cruise that goes to Canada is out. My DH has an old DUI on this records so Canada won't let him in.

It looks like Princess or Royal are our only choices. Our only cruise on Royal was a nightmare, but I might be able to talk DH into trying it again if it's here in California.

Ours goes up to San Francisco then to ensenada. But I'm confused:confused:. Do we have to disembark at Ensenada then reboard somewhere else to go back to Los Angeles? I'm disabled and was planning on staying on the ship. Or was this for other past cruises?

Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpg

cfi_countdown.php?vars=1391904000,-8,ca_carnival,first%20Miracle%20cruise%20

cfi_countdown.php?vars=1396058400,-8,ca_celebrity,cruising%20the%20Pacific%20Coastal%20on%20Century

Sent from my iPod

Ours goes up to San Francisco then to ensenada. But I'm confused:confused:. Do we have to disembark at Ensenada then reboard somewhere else to go back to Los Angeles? I'm disabled and was planning on staying on the ship. Or was this for other past cruises?

You don't have to go ashore in Ensenada. Honestly, our one time was enough

Just received a long survey via email from Celebrity about all the ports/excursions/experiences on our fall '13 Pacific Coastal Wine Cruise on the Century. If they are doing a survey of what people think of the Pac Coast cruises this past year, it would seem they are not totally discounting continuing them.

Ours left from Vancouver and finished in San Diego, with stops in Nainamo BC, Victoria, 2 days in Seattle, Astoria OR, San Fran, Monterey, and Catalina Island. Despite very poor weather in the first 4 ports, the trip was a terrific one! Would recommend for anyone. especially if interested in wine and craft beer (esp in Astoria and Seattle) and we might repeat someday if offered again.