Last sailing on Liberty before its Transatlantic

zicherma

So I will be sailing in April on the Liberty and noticed that after our sailing the ship heads back to Europe. Does this make a difference when it comes to our cruise? I have no concerns when it comes to service but just curious

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forums mobile app

So I will be sailing in April on the Liberty and noticed that after our sailing the ship heads back to Europe. Does this make a difference when it comes to our cruise? I have no concerns when it comes to service but just curious

I can't see how it would make any difference but I would be curious to see if anyone else has actually noticed any differences if sailing on a cruise like this?

So I will be sailing in April on the Liberty and noticed that after our sailing the ship heads back to Europe. Does this make a difference when it comes to our cruise? I have no concerns when it comes to service but just curious.

You probably won't notice much. There may be a larger number of crew members changing out on the last day, but that should not affect you.

when we have done TA's or the last cruise before a TA the only difference we've noticed is that some of the crew may be in their last weeks of their contract and are demob happy, some of them were quite candid and open about wanting to get off the ship and back home which I suppose is understandable, did not notice any drop in service though. Happy Cruising.

I figured there would be a large change over. I wondered if the staff let loose a little more since they would be getting off

In my experience, the crew style need to make a good impression and get good survey results from guests as it will affect them if they are returning for another contract.

I hope there are no issues for you service-wise :)

I did the last sailing before the TA last year. Only thing that really got my goat was all those lucky devils who didn't have to get off when I did as they were staying on for the TA.

Other than that no difference. Now the first cruise after the TA is a different story!

Last time on the Liberty we couldn't get a bloody mary the first day as the mix was still frozen. From what I heard, the folks on the TA drank the ship dry!!! That was according to the bartender in Boleros. They were still restocking all of the bars the next day.

I did the last sailing before the TA last year. Only thing that really got my goat was all those lucky devils who didn't have to get off when I did as they were staying on for the TA.

I can imagine! I am always jealous of the people staying or getting on the ship!