Falmouth How to spend the day

california mike

Am going on a cruise next month on Celebrity that stops here. I've done some reading and can't vome up with a good idea on what to do. We have seen many great waterfalls before so not that keen on doing another, it sounds like the snorkeling is not so good (We are doing that at Cozumel and Grand Cayman)

. We're not hang out at the beach all day people unless snorkeling is available. We don't like zip lines and my wife is not up to tubing. Is there a cooking school, great bar, real interesting hike etc. Am open to ideas. The idea of walking around town and shopping might be ok if a great bar resteraunt was at the end.

Am going on a cruise next month on Celebrity that stops here. I've done some reading and can't vome up with a good idea on what to do. We have seen many great waterfalls before so not that keen on doing another, it sounds like the snorkeling is not so good (We are doing that at Cozumel and Grand Cayman)

. We're not hang out at the beach all day people unless snorkeling is available. We don't like zip lines and my wife is not up to tubing. Is there a cooking school, great bar, real interesting hike etc. Am open to ideas. The idea of walking around town and shopping might be ok if a great bar resteraunt was at the end.

I was looking around and find this piece http://www.travelyesplease.com/travel-blog-visit-to-a-working-farm-in-jamaica/

I think this may interest you.

I didn't see prices on the website, anyone have a price list???

Send them an email with what you are interested in doing,and how many people are in your group. A rep will email you or call you back. We got a small group from our roll call and took this tour together, which gave us a great rate.

Edited by rosebud1g