refrigerator in mini-suites on Grand.

leaffan

For anyone who has sailed on the Grand Princess. Just wanted to confirm that there actually is a refrigerator in the mini-suites. Will the steward actually empty it if asked so we can fill with our own water, wine etc??

We will be sailing on Aug 6 and just wanted to know for sure.

thanks for the help

For anyone who has sailed on the Grand Princess. Just wanted to confirm that there actually is a refrigerator in the mini-suites. Will the steward actually empty it if asked so we can fill with our own water, wine etc??

We will be sailing on Aug 6 and just wanted to know for sure.

thanks for the help

leaffan, Yes, in 11 cruises with Princess every cabin we've had (including our mini on the Grand) has had a refrigerator. Also, a very nice thing about Princess is that are empty - save for your ice bucket - they're not used as a mini bar.

I believe that the Pacific Princess & Tahitian Princess are the only ships in the fleet that do not have refrigerators in all the cabins.

I could be wrong - but I thought I read recently that they are in the process of adding refrigerators on these ships.

I love the fact that the refrigerators are not "for fee mini-bars" on Princess ships.

Coral

When we were on Pacific Princess (new) 11-03, we were told that they MIGHT be added at its next drydock.

It (Pacific Princess) subsequently went through dry-dock, but I was told that the standard inside and outside staterooms did not get them.

Not sure if Tahitian has had its drydock yet.

Archived