A different kind of liquor question......

Cessna140

I've searched thru posts for the answer to this question.but can't find anything.... I was thinking about purchasing a bottle of liquor from Celebrity to have in our room. What size bottle will I get for my $80 ? I know I could call Celebrity but thought I would ask here too. Thanks!

Do I understand correctly you are allowed to purchase a bottle of alcohol and take to your room? Is this ordered prior to boarding or once on board in the liquor store? Thanks.

You can either order it before you go http://www.celebritycruises.com/planAndBook/tabLanding.do?pagename=onboard_beverage_packages#onboard_beverage_packages_stateroom_bar_tab/onboard/asrPanel.do%3Fpagename=onboard_beverage_packages_stateroom_bar&ComponentTypeId=17&categoryId=&currencyCode=USD (I hope this link works) or you can order it through your room steward. It includes 6 mixers of your choice and a box of nuts or similar

Edited by Pean

You cannot buy it through the liquor store for use on board. Yhat liquor is not delivered to you until the last night of the cruise

@westlakegirl:

Classic Stateroom Bar Setup

The Classic Stateroom Bar Setup includes a sophisticated collection of brands such as Seagram's®, Beefeater®, Captain Morgan® and more. You may also choose from a list of mixers, including Coca-Cola® products, Ginger Ale, tonic water or juices.

*Starting from: 80.00 USD Per PACKAGE

Liquor purchases from the duty free store are not for use while on the ship. You receive them on the last night as the cruise.

The liquor package is a different thing. It can be ordered ahead of the cruise, or once on the ship. It includes one bottle of spirits, six cans is soft drink, and some snacks.