Why a lack of information concerning the Carnival Freedom drydock? Frustrating!

livintheshiplife

John Heald said on Facebook that he will announce ALL of the upgrades to Freedom next week. Can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

What were his exact words or can you direct me to where he said it? I can't find it on his facebook page.

• 1 month later...

I suppose you're talking about this:

"Next up is Carnival Freedom which will be outfitted with a variety of specially designed Dr. Seuss spaces following its multi-million-dollar makeover this spring."

Yawn.

I suppose you're talking about this:

"Next up is Carnival Freedom which will be outfitted with a variety of specially designed Dr. Seuss spaces following its multi-million-dollar makeover this spring."

Yawn.

That's pretty funny. The Carnival Suess.

• 1 month later...
Ok, peeps,.it's May 6th...where's our news???

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Forums mobile app

The upgrades, and hoopla, was a bust. Seems the poster with the inside information was led astray and a bit misinformed.

This ship got nothing special other than the things her sisters got. The ship was not Sunshined, moonshined, or anything shined.

The upgrades, and hoopla, was a bust. Seems the poster with the inside information was led astray and a bit misinformed.

This ship got nothing special other than the things her sisters got. The ship was not Sunshined, moonshined, or anything shined.

It was a ploy to discourage folks from BC8. The numbers were getting out of hand. Over 800 on BC7. That's what all the delay, deflection and deceit were all about. Now BC8 is on the Breeze and Freedom is repositioning.

Edited by EZ4

This week is the first sailing of the Freedom following dry dock. I'm sure next week there will be hundreds of posts here with reviews/opinions about the upgrades.

However, I will miss those posts because I will be cruising on the Freedom next week and can see the upgrades for myself!

This week is the first sailing of the Freedom following dry dock. I'm sure next week there will be hundreds of posts here with reviews/opinions about the upgrades.

However, I will miss those posts because I will be cruising on the Freedom next week and can see the upgrades for myself!

Should make for some interesting reading. The day of that sail, the John heald Facebook page was riddled with unhappy cruisers, with everything from wet luggage, stateroom dust, and the ship sailing late.

This was followed by a bunch of posters not sailing, telling those sailing they should be happy they are sailing and to shut up complaining.

Should make for some interesting reading. The day of that sail, the John heald Facebook page was riddled with unhappy cruisers, with everything from wet luggage, stateroom dust, and the ship sailing late.

This was followed by a bunch of posters not sailing, telling those sailing they should be happy they are sailing and to shut up complaining.

LOL! I agree! I'm almost sorry that I won't get to read them. Okay maybe not. I'll catch up when we return. As for the wet luggage, I would not have been happy either but what's a little dust and the ship sailing late as long as I was on it!

At least they'll have lots of sunshine when they disembark and we're embarking. :D

All of those unhappy threads conveniently went missing on JH's page. It seems to me that Carnival would've been better served by answering with what they are doing to address the issues and help the passengers with drenched luggage and clothes, than to just sweep it all overboard and hope nobody saw the debris in the water.

That's the reason I don't comment on the JH page anymore!

That's the reason I don't comment on the JH page anymore!

me too!!! it's so annoying!!!

anyway- im going on the freedom in september. i have a way to go. yeah, i wish the news was bigger but i'm happy with the upgrades. can't wait to hear what everyone has to say when they get back.

me too!!! it's so annoying!!!

anyway- im going on the freedom in september. i have a way to go. yeah, i wish the news was bigger but i'm happy with the upgrades. can't wait to hear what everyone has to say when they get back.

He's not annoying. He's absolutely "brilliant."

Please share with us your experience when you get back.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app