Have you Sailed to New England/Canada in June?

Hi All, I've been searching for cruises for early June 2006. I'm planning a family reunion for my 2 sisters and their families. We'd like to travel to New England/Canada. So far my research doesn't show much for early June sailings, except for Carnival (no way) and Holland. Has anyone sailed in early June and know if Princess or RCCL sail around that time? I've searched their website but it looks as though they only sail later in the summer or fall. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!!

Hi All, I've been searching for cruises for early June 2006. I'm planning a family reunion for my 2 sisters and their families. We'd like to travel to New England/Canada. So far my research doesn't show much for early June sailings, except for Carnival (no way) and Holland. Has anyone sailed in early June and know if Princess or RCCL sail around that time? I've searched their website but it looks as though they only sail later in the summer or fall. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!!

Princess and RCCL on visit Canada in the Fall

Carnival starts sailing the Canada route from NYC mid-June; we sailed June 28 last year. I know you said "No way" to Carnival - don't know if you've had a bad experience with Carnival in the past, but we had a great cruise on Victory to St. John/Halifax, and an equally great cruise in the Caribbean on Carnival Conquest. We're not "party animals," by any stretch of the imagination. A friend of ours is interested in cruising with his family this year, and even though we've done the Canada cruise on Victory, we'd certainly consider going back to have the chance to cruise with friends. It's a great trip!

Try checking out HAL Maasdam. They were sailing this itinery as early as May. don;t know if that is still the case. We are booked on our fourthe cruise with this itinery Sept 18-29 this year. We have never done in it June. The earliest wasAugust for us.

The cruise you are looking for to give you an example this years sailings were started in May 18 may 23 and the 30th. There were 2 ships in in june none for july and 2 for august the only ship comimg up here this year that ealry was holland americas Massdam. all of the other companys were booked for mainly sept and oct. I hope this helps.

Archived