Need help deciding which to do...please

jjdmom8

When we decided to leave the kids at home and DH and I cruise solo, we were looking at sailing the Inspiration to Cozumel and Grand Caymens then I found the Imagination going to Jamaica and the Grand Caymens for just a little bit more. Now we can't decide which to do. We have been to Cozumel twice already and never to Jamiaca or the Grand Caymens. Any advice on which would be best. ( better ship, food, ports, etc..) Airfare to both Miami and Tampa are the same. Any thougths?

When we decided to leave the kids at home and DH and I cruise solo, we were looking at sailing the Inspiration to Cozumel and Grand Caymens then I found the Imagination going to Jamaica and the Grand Caymens for just a little bit more. Now we can't decide which to do. We have been to Cozumel twice already and never to Jamiaca or the Grand Caymens. Any advice on which would be best. ( better ship, food, ports, etc..) Airfare to both Miami and Tampa are the same. Any thougths?

Move up to a Destiny Class Ship and Come with us on the Triumph!!!

Were going to Grand Cayman Jamaica and Cozumel!!! Click on our banner!!!

Ok..well we are planning to go again on spring break 06 which falls on 4/15..Where does the Triump sail from and how are the prices? This one in Oct is a "no kids" getaway for DH and me and is cheap enough to allow us to go. We sailed on the Glory 6/04 and had a blast and of course just returned from the Sensation 7/2 sailing. Can you tell we are totally addicted? This one was DH's idea..shocked the heck out of me but hey, I am game!

If I had a choice, I would always choose the itinerary that I've never travelled and a ship that has balconies available at a reasonable price.... Consider upgrading to a Destiny class ship as recommended above :)

We have been to Jamaica on our honeymoon ;) and Grand Cayman & Cozumel on last years cruise! We LOVED Grand Cayman and Cozumel :) . As for Jamaica, the Dunn River Falls is fun, but we didn't like the rest of Jamaica :( (Just our opinion)

We are going to the Bahamas this time for a short trip without the kids. Some say not to even get off the ship. Some say we must to go to certain places. My thinking is ....how bad can it be...we're alone (which with three kids is not often!),we're in a place we've never been and we're in love after 22 years..what beats that!! :)

Whatever you decide, you will never forget this trip!

Menus are the same fleetwide. Dont base your decision on the food. (LOL) I vote withgoing to a place you havent been to yet. Take the Jamaica one and do Dunns River falls.

Archived