Bodden Tours Question (we leave in 6 days!)

aggie_gal

We've booked Bodden Tours for our day in Roatan. Currently, we have 5 people going(myself, my husband and our son; my husband parents)...2 of them will be dropped of to go fishing. The other 3 are going to go to the butterfly gardens and then on to West Bay beach. The men that are fishing will be brought there to meet up with us. Now we're considering adding zip-lining for myself and my husband when he gets back from fishing.

Does anyone know how far West Bay beach is from Bodden's facility where the zip-lining is? Would it make sense to go there while the others are at the beach? Should we stop by there on the way back to the ship? Or can we take my in-laws and son back to the port, drop them off and then go zip-lining?? We'll be on the Carnival Magic and should be docking at Mahogany Bay assuming weather is cooperative.

We've booked Bodden Tours for our day in Roatan. Currently, we have 5 people going(myself, my husband and our son; my husband parents)...2 of them will be dropped of to go fishing. The other 3 are going to go to the butterfly gardens and then on to West Bay beach. The men that are fishing will be brought there to meet up with us. Now we're considering adding zip-lining for myself and my husband when he gets back from fishing.

Does anyone know how far West Bay beach is from Bodden's facility where the zip-lining is? Would it make sense to go there while the others are at the beach? Should we stop by there on the way back to the ship? Or can we take my in-laws and son back to the port, drop them off and then go zip-lining?? We'll be on the Carnival Magic and should be docking at Mahogany Bay assuming weather is cooperative.

This is probably best answered by Victor. But given that you'll be in MB which is a ways away from West Bay and Victor's site is closer to Coxen Hole, as I recall, you're probably better stopping there on the way back to the ship. But if I may suggest, just return to the port and then let those who want to go zipping do so at Clip N Zip (?) across from the shopping area entrance.

This almost read exactly like our trip. There are six of us. We have a private tour booked with Bodden Tours and we are dropping two members of our group off for fishing. We're not on the Carnival Magic though and we leave in 12 days (although it feels like six). It was very odd to read though. I kept checking to make sure I hadn't posted this!

I'm not even sure how we are hooking back up with our people fishing after we go horseback riding and ziplining. That's going to be an interesting logistical day for us. I hope it all goes well for you!

Edited by dleighb