car rental co. by POM

m2dd's

We r flying into Tampa and making our way down to the POM for our cruise. We will be renting a car in Tampa and need to return it in Miami the day of our cruise. I was looking for a company that could drop my husband off at the port after returning the car. We have done this before while sailing out of other ports. My husband was going to drop us and luggage off at the port than return the car. We would also need to do the same coming home after.

Any advice?

TIA:)

National, Alamo and Thrifty offer free POM shuttles from their MIA airport location -- drop the car there and let someone else fight the Miami traffic.

If he wants to drop closer Hertz in downtown offers free shuttles; Avis is also close but no shuttle -- about a $12+tip cab ride.

National, Alamo and Thrifty offer free POM shuttles from their MIA airport location -- drop the car there and let someone else fight the Miami traffic.

If he wants to drop closer Hertz in downtown offers free shuttles; Avis is also close but no shuttle -- about a $12+tip cab ride.

Thanks we just booked with Hertz and got a standard car(Impala) picking it up at the airport in Tampa and returning it to the downtown office by the port the next day(they will drop him off at the peir) for 76$ including taxes. I thought that was a great price :)