Elite Breakfast Question

themutis

My DW, affectionately known as "The Queen" or "Her Ladyship" cannot bear to drag herself out of bed at a reasonable hour. Not for the Elite Breakfast, not even for Blu. Room service doesn't work as there's no predicting when royalty will arise. So I fetch for her, which I am only too happy to do, as she is a wonderful wife. And, boy, do I get compliments from jealous women on the elevator for being such a wonderful husband. And dirty stares from husbands who fear I'm giving their wives ideas. ;)

My DW, affectionately known as "The Queen" or "Her Ladyship" cannot bear to drag herself out of bed at a reasonable hour. Not for the Elite Breakfast, not even for Blu. Room service doesn't work as there's no predicting when royalty will arise. So I fetch for her, which I am only too happy to do, as she is a wonderful wife. And, boy, do I get compliments from jealous women on the elevator for being such a wonderful husband. And dirty stares from husbands who fear I'm giving their wives ideas. ;)

That's the way it works in our house, too. And whenever people tell him what a wonderful husband he is, he replies that it's in his best interest to be so nice to his wife in the morning. :D

Having said that, though, I think I'm going to have to drag myself out to the Elite breakfast as next month on the Reflection marks our first X cruise since making Elite. Gotta see what it's all about!