Island Marketing Ltd., anyone used this tour company?

packard89

I found them online, we want to go power snorkeling and we were too late to book through the cruise ship. Has anyone used this company?

Thanks

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

Island Marketing is generally a good third party vendor.

But with any 3rd party vendor, they don't keep up with changes.

Make sure you have plenty of time to do this tour.. AND that you understand the cancellation policy.

In addition... make sure you have a confirmation. These type of outfits negotiate space AFTER you make your reservation, so be sure that your reservation is confirmed.

We've used them twice for day passes in Nassau and Cozumel. We didn't have any problems. You have to pay a certain percentage upfront (I think it's 20%), then you pay the balance to the tour operator. Make sure you bring your confirmation email from Island Marketing with you to the tour.

You might also be able book the snorkeling tour once you get on the ship. The cruise lines often save a few spots for people to book onboard.

• 2 weeks later...

I just booked 4 day passes to RIU thru them for March. You put in a request on their website, and they emailed me in about an hour with specifics. (Cost, Deposit amount) and a link to actually book. I went thru that link and made the reservation. I had to put a 20% deposit down, which they charged right away. Then I pay the remainder to the resort when I get there. Better make sure I print and bring the receipt with me.... But it seems all on the up and up.