Massdam lower promenade Deck cabin access

JustaDutchone

I now have a cabin CA35x on lower Promenade Deck, On some HAL ships, cabins on this deck, have sliding door to the outside Deck, is this the case?

So i need to have lights off or drapes shut, for privacy?

The Lanai Cabins on Maasdam that you describe are Numbers CA332 through CA374 on port side and CA 333 through CA371 on starboard.

Your CA351, CA353 or CA355 is a Lanai cabin and during the day, the glass is shielded so people cannot see in if your lights are off. In the evening, with lights on, you must pull the curtains closed for privacy.

You will have the sliding glass door to the deck which is very handy. A nice compromise between an outside cabin and a cabin with a verandah.

Edited by sail7seas

The Lanai Cabins on Maasdam that you describe are Numbers CA332 through CA374 on port side and CA 333 through CA371 on starboard.

Your CA351, CA353 or CA355 is a Lanai cabin and during the day, the glass is shielded so people cannot see in if your lights are off.

Wow, does the same go for 358, 360, 368

I will meet everyone at the Meet and Greet 10am on Saturday

Your CA351, CA353 or CA355 is a Lanai cabin and during the day, the glass is shielded so people cannot see in if your lights are off. In the evening, with lights on, you must pull the curtains closed for privacy.

You will have the sliding glass door to the deck which is very handy. A nice compromise between an outside cabin and a cabin with a verandah.

Wow, does the same go for 358, 360, 368

I will meet everyone at the Meet and Greet 10am on Saturday

Yes. As I wrote, CA 332 through CA 374 on port side. :)

Have a great cruise.