Elevated?

harz99

Funny thing, I just got an email from Celebrity UK promoting 123 and the new 7 night European itineraries. Top right was my Captains Club number with in the box above it - ElitePlus!

Yes, I thought, promoted - then I looked on My Celebrity and there it was - still Elite with 510 points:(.

Doesn't anyone ever check these things before they hit "send"?

Funny thing, I just got an email from Celebrity UK promoting 123 and the new 7 night European itineraries. Top right was my Captains Club number with in the box above it - ElitePlus!

Yes, I thought, promoted - then I looked on My Celebrity and there it was - still Elite with 510 points:(.

Doesn't anyone ever check these things before they hit "send"?

Hi Harz,

Im sure thats annoying, but we all know the website and IT are a work in progress. On the bright side, it seems things are improving, and we can hope for further improvements over the next few months. I'm hearing rumors of a major website upgrade in April, but this is unconfirmed.

Another bright side item - at least you get emails with your name on it. I often get emails with various family members and their membership details, sent to my email address. I find this frustrating, but have come to accept it.

Edited by Host Andy