Beaches in St Thomas

jackparts

I went to Morningstar Beach but this was back in 2007. Maybe check trip advisor and see if it's still a safe place to go. There was only a small handful of people when we went.

Just took a look and the reviews seem positive, the pictures are beautiful like I remember and it's a cab ride there. I remember they wanted to charge us for loungers.

Edited by All4fun&fun4all

Went to Coki Beach in June on our Breeze cruise. NEVER again. Last time we went to Sapphire Beach and that was nice. Thought Coki would be similar. It wasn't. It was overcrowded and the neighborhood was not good. I was trying to save our group a few bucks by not going to Magen's Bay. If we do the beach on a stop in St Thomas, it will either be Magen's Bay or take a trip to St John's. We were on a tour and we had the choice of the two beaches. It was not a good choice to pick Coki and I want to warn others. The Breeze was the only ship in port and it was extremely crowed. Just my honest opinion!!