Allure Free Internet Access

As part of Crown and Anchor Loyalty and Diamond Level I know I am entitled to 30 free Internet Minutes. I know it varies by ship but would like to know for Allure how do I get the Free Internet Minutes Applied? Do I need to first go to Guest Services and get a special code, or will the discount automatically be applied? Also are Free Internet minutes stackable where I could utilize my wife's free minutes as well on my device?

As part of Crown and Anchor Loyalty and Diamond Level I know I am entitled to 30 free Internet Minutes. I know it varies by ship but would like to know for Allure how do I get the Free Internet Minutes Applied? Do I need to first go to Guest Services and get a special code, or will the discount automatically be applied? Also are Free Internet minutes stackable where I could utilize my wife's free minutes as well on my device?

I would visit the Diamond Concierge and have them stack your coupons on one folio.

I went to the concierge in the Diamond Lounge and she gave me 2 codes (1 for me, 1 for my husband) to input on the welcome screen of the ships' computers (I didn't bring my own device). Very easy.

Not sure how it works for your own laptop, etc.

Although the process is not entirely intuitive on JOS the minutes were applied automatically. Don't know about the 2nd 30 minutes, but based on the process you will need to swipe the second card and create a new ID.

Allure and Oasis are different. :)

They should already be on account since allure is paperless coupons. Just enter your cabin # and swipe your card and you are good to go. It was like that on Legend a couple weeks ago. No visit to g's or the C necessary.

They must have changed the system on Legend. When we were on the October TA, it wasn't automatic. The Concierge had to do some manual stuff on the computer, even though they had gone to electronic coupons.

I went to the concierge in the Diamond Lounge and she gave me 2 codes (1 for me, 1 for my husband) to input on the welcome screen of the ships' computers (I didn't bring my own device). Very easy.

Not sure how it works for your own laptop, etc.

I have heard it is different on Allure from other ships. Does anyone have specific recent experience on Allure? Thank you everyone for your replies and assistance.

Yes, louv2000 is describing what you will experience.