Best hotel in Port Canaveral for pre-cruise stay

lovestocruisesue

We are sailing on Enchantment in June. Looking for nice hotel for pre-cruise stay. I have it narrowed down to three choices: Radisson at the Port, Country Inn and Suites, and Residence Inn. Would like opinions and input on which is best, taking in to consideration: must have parking to leave our car during cruise, would like breakfast included and efficient shuttle to port. We don't need fancy, just clean and efficient. Thank you in advance for and input and advice!

We are sailing on Enchantment in June. Looking for nice hotel for pre-cruise stay. I have it narrowed down to three choices: Radisson at the Port, Country Inn and Suites, and Residence Inn. Would like opinions and input on which is best, taking in to consideration: must have parking to leave our car during cruise, would like breakfast included and efficient shuttle to port. We don't need fancy, just clean and efficient. Thank you in advance for and input and advice!

The Radisson does not have a free breakfast but there is a McDonalds across the street.

The Country Inn & Suites has a free breakfast, great staff, is very clean and has a great husband/wife team that drives the shuttles. We have stayed here several times and enjoyed it very much.

We have never stayed at the Residence Inn so I cant you there.....