Were to be on the NCL Dawn

scoutandbunji

I am having a surprise party on the Dawn in February. I was going to have everyone meet us at 4pm when the boat leaves dock. This is the first cruise for many in the party. Here is the question- Were on the boat would be a good meeting place, that we could find each other so that everyone can see when the boat takes off. I was thinking deck 14 at Bimini Bar and Grill.......but will it be too windy? What do you think.

From my experience on all Dawn class and Jewel class ships if it's warm enough outside, all outside decks close to bars or pool (sailaway party) will be very crowded at sailaway.

On Star in 2012 we had CC sailaway meet over by that bar and even though there were only about 15-20 people attending, we got split up because there was not enough room for everyone at one place.

I am having a surprise party on the Dawn in February. I was going to have everyone meet us at 4pm when the boat leaves dock. This is the first cruise for many in the party. Here is the question- Were on the boat would be a good meeting place, that we could find each other so that everyone can see when the boat takes off. I was thinking deck 14 at Bimini Bar and Grill.......but will it be too windy? What do you think.

That would probably be a good place.

Unless of course everyone is at the Muster Drill which takes place about that time.

Meanwhile, who is getting surprised and when are they getting surprised?

That is The place to be for sail-away .

Most Cruise Critic roll-call groups meet there .