Need Help from someone going to Puerto Rico soon

Illinoisgal

Anyone sailing from or throught PR the next few weeks? I have a huge favor to ask :) My child is allergic to milk and uses almond milk. I know there is a walgreens etc there but I need toknow if they cary almond milk. We sail out of PR next month and Im hoping not to have to fly with what we will need for the week :)

So if anyone is in a store in PR and could check we would appreciate it! Just let me know yes/no and where you looked .

thanks for all the ideas. I will call but Id rather have some one actually see it in person themselves lol. Carnival has soy milk but not almond milk. Ive heard they have a walmart somewhere and we will have over a full day , but Id rather be prepared :)

Where will you be able to store it? Doesn't it need to be refrigerated?

Not all brands have to be refrigerated. The kind I buy only requires refrigeration after it is opened. But the cartons are smaller than the ones that require refrigeration.

Yes they make aseptic 8oz cartoons as well as 32oz . 4 sippy cups would use a 32oz. When we sailed when she was 6m we used a container of ice and it kept her bottles ice cold .. But they do have a refrigerator for people who need actual true refrigeration for medical reasons as wel

We always have a mini bar type refrig in our HAL cabins but they don't get that cold. I call it a cooler rather than a refrigerator.

But if the milk you are seeking doesn't need chilling, that's great.

• 2 weeks later...
We stopped by CVS in San Juan last Thursday, they had both the refrigerated Silk brand of almond milk and the non refrigerated Almond Breeze brand. I forgot to look and see how much it cost. Have a great cruise!

Oh thank you so so much!! Cost isnt a biggie, she has to have it :) you are awesome!!