Back to MSC *after another Carnival - booked Divina May 3 :)

sharecruises

Just having some fun with a clothes discriminator as you put it!:D

But you're right some people look better casually dressed then others look all dolled up,:eek: but the important thing is to have fun!

Exactly, and I tell you this was my first cruise that I EVER WORE A TIE. Just the first formal night I wore slacks and dress shirt and tie. NO JACKET :). 2nd formal I would have been shunned by the fashion police. haha, well the 1st one they would have given me a half smile since no tux or jacket.

Edited by Bosjoe

Google Tuxedo T shirts!

From what I've read MSC Divina has a red, white, and green night, a white night, and a 69's/70's night, imagine a whole ship dressed up in tuxedo t shirts, men, woman, and children, what a great picture/video that would make, certainly you tube worthy!:D

Really, a wearing red, white, and green outfit sounds more fashionable then a tuxedo t shirt?!:eek:

MSC has baseball cruises, a rock and roll cruise, family cruises, other cruise lines have gambling cruises,etc., does a tuxedo t shirt cruise sound so unimaginable? Are you listening MSC?:confused:

I really love MSC except for - clueless office people, horrible pre cruise lack of info, bad groups dept and the fact no two people can say the same thing there....LOL

So back to MSC finally got pretty good deal I think going to St Martin, San Juan and Great stirrup caye ~

Are you still allowed to post that commercial link at the bottom of all your posts? Isn´t that a conflict with CC regs? Are you still earning bennies for organiazing groups aboard MSC?

Haha...well this will be my 5th MSC cruise - I will get the Silver Card - not bad for an American who has ONLY sailed from Florida and never been to Italy/Europe LOL

do you recall if they had a decent amount of karaoke on board?

Thanks!

Thanks ! Can't wait to see your "Italiano" outfit!

I admit that one has me a bit puzzled LOL...what to wear? what to bring?

I can do the white hot (NCL vet) and the "70's" hippie is easy for me as a Baby Boomer LOL

All I will say is think Versace and Red Sequins. This old Queen is going to have some fun on Italiano Night!

Thanks ! Can't wait to see your "Italiano" outfit!

I admit that one has me a bit puzzled LOL...what to wear? what to bring?

I can do the white hot (NCL vet) and the "70's" hippie is easy for me as a Baby Boomer LOL

What day are you all sailing on please?

:confused: