Port of Miami Parking

jbtyler927

We leave on The Epic Saturday:D:D Has anyone used the offsite parking? If so, did you like it? Did you have issues? Which one did you use? TIA

Used and will use again www.globalairportparking.com They use Premier cruise parking. I've parked there twice without any issues. I believe you can book with them directly, 1 800 435 3195. e-mail premiercruisepark@bellsouth.net. (Not to be confused with Premier Venture Cruise parking)

Enjoy your trip and the EPIC :)

Edited by debnjoe1438

Hi JB. We reserved our parking thru globals website. If you didn't reserve your parking yet with them use discount code 89898 and you'll get $2 off.

Just make sure whatever you do you book the garage parking. There is a lot with a very similar name in a not-so-good neighborhood with issues. Trust me when I say you don't want to leave your car there!

See you onboard tomorrow!:D

We had reserved and prepaid with premierparkingusa dot com, for our Dec.11 cruise. When we got there, we were told the lot was full, and directed elsewhere. We were given a # to call for our refund, which we promptly did that day....still waiting for our refund! (I am also disputing the charge with credit card company at this point!). I talked with quite a few other people on the cruise that had the same problem.

We ended up using safecruiseparking dot com, which was cheaper, with no problems.

Yes, $20 per day, however, With some of the issues with off site parking recently the knowledge that your car is under 24/7 security is very reassuring. The other nice thing about parking at the pier is you pull in, drop off your bags and you DW or DH pull around the garage, park and then walk across the street and board (totall time from drop off of luggage to walking in the terminal is about 10-15 min. The other nice thing is when you disembark you do the same thing in reverse. You don't have to wait for a taxi, bus or hotel shuttle like the mass hords of fellow travelers. No stress getting on or off the ship. We live in Florida so we drive to the port the day of the sailing.

After much research, we just bit the bullet and parked in the Port parking garage. It's no hassle, secure, and easy access to the cruise terminals and then back to your car after the cruise. I believe it's $20 a day.

I’m with you! I embark Monday; starting a year ago I spent hours researching and never got a warm and fuzzy. Between what I researched and my knowledge of Miami area (I’m from South Florida) I’ll bite the bullet for $20/ day.

Reason why to just use terminal parking

1 – Secured garage not being used for other purposes while you’re gone and in area with high security

2 – No shuttles!! Which means no waiting, no confusion, no additional tipping

3 – Parking offsite saves what, $40 a week? I’m spending $0,000s on vacation I’m going to risk additional headaches on $40??