Any Jackpot Bingo Winners?

G-off14

Was on the Conquest over the week of Christmas. Had played a few bingo games with the family switching between who bought the cards with my Mom. On the last day at sea I went up and bought the Family deal for the $5000 jackpot bingo game. The game is a blackout game.

$5000 on powerball number

$3000 on 52 or less numbers called

$1000 on 52 or more

Was getting close to about 50 numbers called...was one away on the 50th ball. Didn't get the next one, but right on 52 we got BINGO! G47! $3000.

Split the money and was a good way to get back the money paying for the cruise.

1538647_10151760233001571_1419982721_n.jpg

Was on the Conquest over the week of Christmas. Had played a few bingo games with the family switching between who bought the cards with my Mom. On the last day at sea I went up and bought the Family deal for the $5000 jackpot bingo game. The game is a blackout game.

$1000 on 52 or more

Was getting close to about 50 numbers called...was one away on the 50th ball. Didn't get the next one, but right on 52 we got BINGO! G47! $3000.

Good for you.

The very first cruise we did was on Princess and on the last day it was announced that the Jackpot was going to be a guaranteed payout. So for the first time we headed off to play.

Hubby and Son went off to try and find some seats (place was packed!) and I stood in line to get some tickets pausing to buy some markers as well. At this the person behind me very rudely pushed past me, thurst his money at the cashier, complaining about being kept waiting etc. Anyway bought my tickets (one strip of 6 for me and 2 strips of 3 for hubby and son).

Then I only went and won the jackpot.... $2610.50! The person who had pushed past me would have ended up with the strip of 6 that was the winning ticket, so it ended up being the ultimate payback and we were a happy bunch of cruisers!

064822.jpg

Edited by swanlady2000

The very first cruise we did was on Princess and on the last day it was announced that the Jackpot was going to be a guaranteed payout. So for the first time we headed off to play.

Hubby and Son went off to try and find some seats (place was packed!) and I stood in line to get some tickets pausing to buy some markers as well. At this the person behind me very rudely pushed past me, thurst his money at the cashier, complaining about being kept waiting etc. Anyway bought my tickets (one strip of 6 for me and 2 strips of 3 for hubby and son).

Then I only went and won the jackpot.... $2610.50! The person who had pushed past me would have ended up with the strip of 6 that was the winning ticket, so it ended up being the ultimate payback and we were a happy bunch of cruisers!

064822.jpg

Congrats and it's true pay backs are a b&*^h :-)

$1000 on 52 or more

When did Carnival start using daubers? They have have been "punch and fold" on every cruise I have been on.