Rhapsody GS8508 or 8512

Dizziedi

Hi there, we have the option of GS8508 or 8512 on an upcoming cruise on the Rhapsody and was wondering about the noise factor from either of these cabins from Windjammers above. Has anyone had either of these cabins?

We have had OS8504 previously and had a little noise from above around 6.30 in the mornings but not enough to bother us. I am worried that a little further down may be a little noisier.

Also, has anyone any photos of a GS since the refurb?

Cheers

Di

Edited by Dizziedi

To jump onto this thread, I have 2 upcoming cruises booked on Rhapsody, one in JS 8028 (under the pool area) and the other in GS 8016 (under the windjammer) and would also be interested about the noise factor.

Hi there, we have the option of GS8508 or 8512 on an upcoming cruise on the Rhapsody and was wondering about the noise factor from either of these cabins from Windjammers above. Has anyone had either of these cabins?

We have had OS8504 previously and had a little noise from above around 6.30 in the mornings but not enough to bother us. I am worried that a little further down may be a little noisier.

Also, has anyone any photos of a GS since the refurb?

Cheers

Di

I don't think there would be any significant difference between 8508 and 8512. Both are under Windjammer.

Hi,

We were recently in 8008, directly across from 8508. Noise wasn't really a factor. My wife said she heard some trolleys around 5.30am in the windjammer but she is an early riser. I slept through and heard nothing. We absolutely loved the suite and the cruise.

Thanks for your replies. We know we will probably get some noise in this area on the Rhapsody but hopefully it won't be too much. If it is around the same as 8504, then we will be happy.

Sonofwal - thanks, I think 5.30am was probably more on the mark for us too. Just heard a trolley each morning being wheeled around but it only lasted for a minute or so and we were on for 3 weeks so I think that was a fairly good indicator for that cabin. We usually take an aft corner JS on the Rhapsody - we just love those balconies and the peace and quiet down there but prefer the room in the GS.

Cheers

Di