Triumph maitre'D email

laveccha

I don't know an email, but JH posted on FB the other day that Carnival staff is not required to reply to guest emails due to their work loads. If you need a special request to contact John Heald within 5 days of the sailing and he will put in the request for you and see what he can do.

I did read John Herad email regarding emailing maitre'd. He did mention that they are not required to respond or may not even have time to…I understand that, but I wanted to write in case they may have an opportunity to read it. It could save me from wasting valuable cruise time by standing in the Maitre"d line the day of embarkation. Thanks

Hopefully someone has a valid email address for the maitre'd on the Triumph

timaitred@carnival.com should be correct. We were on the Legend last week. I emailed the Maitre'D the week before and he responded within 45 minutes. I have had them not respond but still complied with our request. Maybe you have a technical glitch - I would retry.

So John Heald doesn't want us emailing the Maitre'D - big deal.