QOS pictures

FIRELT5

There appears to be a floor plan of a restaurant in this photo. I have tried to enlarge it to see it better, but the photo becomes too blurry to make out much detail.

Eric

There we have it, confirmed! There will be food on board Quantum of the Seas!!!

:p

There we have it, confirmed! There will be food on board Quantum of the Seas!!!

:p

Yea, I was worried that we would have to brown bag it. :rolleyes:

I am interested in seeing what the dining venues will be like though. This is the closest I have seen to a floor plan for any Quantum Class dining area to date.

Eric

There appears to be a floor plan of a restaurant in this photo. I have tried to enlarge it to see it better, but the photo becomes too blurry to make out much detail.

Eric

I was able to make out "Grande Restaurant". Looks like 1/2 the deck aft of the elevators (port side, Deck 4, before the suspected kitchen). Another restaurant will most likely be on the starboard side. Closest we might get to traditional dining rooms on this ship based on all the rumors.

Here's a link to Deck 4:

http://d262eeuodmmgj0.cloudfront.net/quantumoftheseas/wp-content/themes/Quantum/img/decks/deck-4.png

Edited by AlaskaGolden

I was able to make out "Grande Restaurant". Looks like 1/2 the deck aft of the elevators (port side, Deck 4, before the suspected kitchen). Another restaurant will most likely be on the starboard side. Closest we might get to traditional dining rooms on this ship based on all the rumors.

Here's a link to Deck 4:

http://d262eeuodmmgj0.cloudfront.net/quantumoftheseas/wp-content/themes/Quantum/img/decks/deck-4.png

I took the picture and rotated it and it fits nicely on the port side of deck 3 of the deck plan.

Well this certainly seems to confirm the existence of 4 restaurants rather than a MDR. On the Grandeur they were advertising Quantum as MTD only which goes along with the concept of rotating restaurants. Hopefully they took care of wanting the same staff every night.

Its easy to spot the fire doors in the promenade but I've never thought of how they save the MDR. Do they have any kind of dire doors in the MDR on current ships?

No fire doors inside the main dining room that I am aware of. Fire doors at every guest and kitchen entrance. Fire doors are interesting as they are mainly around every stairwell/elevator lobby (where fire and smoke could easily spread), along stateroom corridors and at the entrance to every venue. Also, as you said, two sets in the Royal Promenade.

No fire doors inside the main dining room that I am aware of. Fire doors at every guest and kitchen entrance. Fire doors are interesting as they are mainly around every stairwell/elevator lobby (where fire and smoke could easily spread), along stateroom corridors and at the entrance to every venue. Also, as you said, two sets in the Royal Promenade.

I would think that they have fire doors in the servery, where food is prepared and there are heating elements (not sure that code allows fire).

I would think that they have fire doors in the servery, where food is prepared and there are heating elements (not sure that code allows fire).

Yes fire doors at kitchen entrance from main dining room. Probably several sets of fire doors within the kitchen as well.