Photographs

dleighb

So, I am a scrapbooker. I like pictures. On our Disney cruise, we were able to get a CD of all our pictures so we had digital copies. Do they have anything like that on Princess or is it you buy the actual picture and that is your only option? It just means I have to scan it for my album which I can do, but having the digital copy is easier.

So, I am a scrapbooker. I like pictures. On our Disney cruise, we were able to get a CD of all our pictures so we had digital copies. Do they have anything like that on Princess or is it you buy the actual picture and that is your only option? It just means I have to scan it for my album which I can do, but having the digital copy is easier.

If you purchase the photo from Princess (usually about $25) you can then purchase the digital image for $10 more. (They put it on a flash drive; be sure to bring one of your own.) It's a good deal if you want additional copies for gifts (or for relatives) after the cruise. We did it for some of our photos when we were on the Sapphire Princess this past November.

I have not seen an offer where you can purchase all of your photos on a CD.

Yes, you can get your pictures on a CD. My sister and I took our memory cards to the photography center and they combined our memory cards and put all of our pictures we each took on one CD. That way we each had a copy of all of the pictures taken with her camera and my camera. Incidentally, we left the photos on the memory cards so that we could download them to the computer when we got home.

Yes you can get them to put your pictures on a DVD.

We just did a renewal of vows package and they provided a dvd of all the pictures of the ceremony with music. So I have no doubt that they can put one together for your for the right price.

Yes, Princess can put all the photos their professional photographers took of you on a DVD. We bought one print of each photo and the DVD for $300 about 4 years ago. We still have some of the prints framed and hanging in our living room. They did a great job -- especially on the casual night photos.