South Shore Zip n Dip tour question

Hey Wang

We did the zip& dip followed bybeach break with Bodden Tours over Christmas. The longest part of the ride was to the ziplines. The beach was about 10 minutes or so from the ship.

The whole experience was top notch! The beach is lined with resturants bars and hotels. There are people selling stuff on the beach but not to the point of harrassment. There are police on the beach and it is very safe.

Ziplining was great and not a dissapointment for an adrenaline Junkie or too much for the timid. The kids and I were flipping & spinning. Mom even hung upsidedown!

I'm not much for monkeys but everyone else loved that part.

We were on the beach for a few hours, sat in the sun, swam, snorkeled, and rented a SUP. Then we walked the beach to sample the drink specials at all of the bars. There were either too many bars or too many specials for some of our crew...

Bottom line is that we recommend this excursion and would definitely do it again!

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone ever tried to book this excursion (or any other zip line then beach excursion) the day you get there? I've got some members of my crew that are not too keen to giving out their credit card info - especially not to someone in a foreign country.

Thanks!

I'm also interested in finding out about this. I dislike the 15% handling fee their site says it charges if it needs to be canceled due to bad weather or cruise ship not stopping. I emailed them if we could book as a walk up but they replied back that since we're on Carnival and not at the area their booth is they recommended we prepay... So would like some of y'alls personal experiences if possible :)

We want to only do the zip line and eco bridge tour. One thing I was wondering, do you walk over those same bridges anyways to do the zip lines or walking back to the start? Or is that a completely different path? Just trying to figure if we really need to pay the extra for that specific tour. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...