Glory new menu

vols_159

Only wanna hear from people who have tried the new menu.. Did you like it yes or no

All others if you have not tried it please hold judgement till you have

I would like any information on the sugar free dessert they have each day. JH also said fruit plate and shrimp cocktail would be available on request each day. I wonder if the ship is doing this. I would appreciate any feedback from those on the Glory.

I would like any information on the sugar free dessert they have each day. JH also said fruit plate and shrimp cocktail would be available on request each day. I wonder if the ship is doing this. I would appreciate any feedback from those on the Glory.

I'm interested too!!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Only wanna hear from people who have tried the new menu.. Did you like it yes or no

If you're in a rush for this Info, the last two threads on John Healds page have people posting what they thought of the new menu.

It ain't pretty.

We sailed on the first voyage with the new menus. Let's see, no cold soups, shared table items were terrible, and they re-named the warm chocolate melting cake!

Our biggest problems were with the service. It was the worst I've ever seen. Not enough servers, mass confusion and absolutely no friendly interaction with the servers.

Elegant night was another disaster. Same problems with the service. No choice of appetizers, soups or pasta, everyone got the same thing. They listed 4 appetizers but they served small bites of all of them. Only one dessert. It wasn't very elegant.

Okay, the main entrees were good. The same variety as the old menus and most were delicious.

I hope that they have worked out the bugs of this new system/menu and that it goes smoother as it goes along. It won't stop me from sailing on CCL but dinner in the MDR was not nearly as enjoyable as it used to be.

I haven't seen him post a blog in 6 weeks or more.

What site are you taking about then? I searched his Facebook didn't see any negative comments ?

Who cares when he blogs again. His blog is not important to me or should be to anybody..

You didn't search very hard then...there were quite a few negative comments

I seriously doubt Carnival truly cares about the reviews/comments anyways....there is a better than good chance that they have made up their minds and are keeping them anyways. They are only giving surveys so people "feel" like they are providing input....this is just my opinion.

Yes, iliked the new menu and liked how the table was decorated. I actually enjoyed it more than the steakhouse! I also thought many of the dishes were on par with what the steakhouse offers.

I actually preffered no tablecloths!

I mainly ate seafood dishes and rare find items.

There were some items missing or downgraded, the lobster were smaller and the large coconut shrimp i dont think were ever served. Missed the creme broulet.

One final and important notr, the crew did a fantastic job every night!

Yes, iliked the new menu and liked how the table was decorated. I actually enjoyed it more than the steakhouse! I also thought many of the dishes were on par with what the steakhouse offers.

There were some items missing or downgraded, the lobster were smaller and the large coconut shrimp i dont think were ever served. Missed the creme broulet.

Great to hear about the quality. I think I would rather have fewer items "well prepared" than more choices that are just "meh".

Now that I've seen all the menus posted - and not just the sample menus - there are several things I'm looking forward to trying.

Thanks for sharing your experience!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Thank you for your reply glad you enjoyed the new menu