Any reviews for Super Car Rental, Aruba?

nautigirl135

• 1 month later...
We will be on the island in March and have reserved a convertible with them but I have not seen any recent reviews for them. We will be sticking to paved roads, mostly visiting beaches. Any concerns we should have about this company?

Anyone?

We will be in Aruba march 12, 2014 and will be renting a jeep wrangler. Hope it goes well. Seemed expensive but its only money. I know this post is no help to you. Just letting you know someone else will be renting from smart car. :)

We will be in Aruba march 12, 2014 and will be renting a jeep wrangler. Hope it goes well. Seemed expensive but its only money. I know this post is no help to you. Just letting you know someone else will be renting from smart car. :)

Actually, I am a bit relieved to know someone else is renting from them. Hope it goes well! Thanks for the post.

We will be on the island in March and have reserved a convertible with them but I have not seen any recent reviews for them. We will be sticking to paved roads, mostly visiting beaches. Any concerns we should have about this company?

I don't know anything about this company, but wouldn't choose to rent a convertible in Aruba ever. You are going to wish you had a closed top vehicle and A/C.