When to book? - Northern Europe on Brilliance - leaving 7/13/14

My husband and I definitely want to take this cruise (Brilliance of the Seas - northern Europe - leaving 7/13/14). We are experienced travelers but not experienced cruisers (only have done 1 before this, 5 years ago). Last year when we started looking, prices for this cruise were a lot cheaper in late February. We are not so concerned with beverage packages etc. being thrown in as we are getting a good price on an outside or balcony cabin. Right now we are finding around 2,300 for an outside and 2,700 for a balcony (we also have a TA looking).

Can any more experienced cruiser let me know when the last possible minute is we should wait to book or perhaps when/if prices should be dropping? We are coming from the US so I'm not sure if cabin availability differs from country to country.

Thanks so much for any assistance!

We booked last July for the 5/26/14 cruise. We booked a D-2 at the rate of $2259 per person. That price went up to $3059 and is now down to $2699. I don't expect it to go down in our category because there are not many D-1 or D-2 rooms left. Pricing on Europe cruises tend to stay UP, in my experience.

If you're flexible, a balcony category could go lower but probably nothing significant for this Baltic cruise. Since you are working with a TA, I would think any savings would be in what the TA is offering as a perk.