Recent Chef's Table Experiences?

Quincella

We loved our Chef's Table experience on Epic last year and are looking forward to doing it again on the Dawn this year. I haven't read much about it recently, though.

Anyone been in the last couple of months? Does anyone know if the menu has changed? Not that it matters to me much. I'd do it again even with the same menu. Just curious, though.

Also, can anyone tell me where to find the specialty dining sign-up on the Dawn when you first board? We like to go there first to get the nights we want, and in this case to hopefully get a spot at the Chef's Table.

Thanks!

. . . Anyone been in the last couple of months? Does anyone know if the menu has changed?

Also, can anyone tell me where to find the specialty dining sign-up on the Dawn when you first board?

Same menu, but I've experienced some different wine parings.

On Norwegian Dawn in November I signed up at the restaurant reservations deck next to Guest Services. Quick and easy. :)

Excellent. Thanks! I do think it's weird that they haven't changed the menu this whole time. Wonder what that's about?

I do like variety, but I have to admit that my recent re-booking of the Chef's Table on Dawn was very much due to my almost-total love of the current offering.

It was my fourth time doing CT on Norwegian since it was introduced, and I've enjoyed every one A LOT.

Edited by DGP1111

The truth is I don't even care if it's the same. I eat the same things over and over at my favorite restaurants on land, too.

I just think it's strange from a marketing perspective that they haven't changed the menu in a very long time. Seems to me that not everyone wants the same experience repeatedly. Then again, I guess I'm wrong because people keep going back.

I just think it's strange from a marketing perspective that they haven't changed the menu in a very long time.

From a marketing perspective I think they figure that there are still enough people who haven't done the CT yet and are interested in trying the menu that everyone's talking about.

And maybe they've stocked enough mango spheres and goat cheese tartlets in the NCL freezer to last until 2025.

From a marketing perspective I think they figure that there are still enough people who haven't done the CT yet and are interested in trying the menu that everyone's talking about.

And maybe they've stocked enough mango spheres and goat cheese tartlets in the NCL freezer to last until 2025.

Both excellent points! Those tarts.....mmmm......

Count me as one of the few folks who has yet to do the CT. I hope to change that statistic on my up coming cruise. So I hope you all can hold off requesting a menu change till I catch up. :rolleyes:

I wish they would change the menu and replace veal with some other meat. I have ethical reasons as to why I will never eat veal, so until they make that change, the Chef's table is out. Filet mignon would be a nice replacement in my opinion. I doubt I am the only person who doesn't eat veal for the same reason I don't.