FLL-Port Everglades rental car cos w/free shuttle

theampres

need current info, please: which rental car cos. provide free shuttle service, to-from, FLL-port? thanks!

There may be more, but Alamo, Avis, and Budget have offices near Port Everglades with free shuttles.

Thanks for reply, Bob. used to be that many cos. ran the shuttle from airport to port and v.v., and fairly certain that Alamo/National still does, but can anyone confirm if Budget, or which co(s) still do? spec. need to-from FLL(airport) - port.

• 2 weeks later...

why is this thread so seemingly dead?

arriving fll port from cruise on feb 23 and would like to get rental car shuttle back to fll to rent car and explore for a bit before 5pm flight.

we did this in miami and was super easy. 4 rental companies had bus between port and airport.

i think i'm seeing alamo to do this and that's it.

experts/locals, please chime in.

... but can anyone confirm if Budget, or which co(s) still do? spec. need to-from FLL(airport) - port.

Budget does NOT participate in the shared shuttle from the airport to the port. As stated, you can check out their other office closer to the pier. Why don't you go to their website?

Alamo does this for sure. We have done this MANY times. Very convenient! Drop your car off at the Alamo Terminal at FLL and ask the attendant what level on the elevator you need to get off. You don't walk far at all. The bus is right outside where you get off the Elevator. I think it is Level 3. Also, you need to make sure you have your reservation with you when you get on the bus. Last time they asked us for it. Normally they don't. We only had a car reservation BEFORE our cruise, but she let us ride back to FLL when I showed her the reservation we had. If you are renting after you get off the ship, just ask a terminal representative where the Alamo bus picks you up. We have never waited more than 15 minutes for a bus...that is normally they are there at the bus stop when we get off the ship!