deluxe cabins

Cappers

Alrite everybody? It's very quiet here lately! Where's RR? I'm hoping someone can tell me if all the deluxe cabins on I.E are outside cabins and have big windows. Are they on the boat decks or further down? I think I've nearly decided on the Souks and Sangria job for my birthday..the itinerary really appeals to me as I've not been to any of the places it goes to and I know I'd have a ruddy good time on the good old Escape:)

Alrite everybody? It's very quiet here lately! Where's RR? I'm hoping someone can tell me if all the deluxe cabins on I.E are outside cabins and have big windows. Are they on the boat decks or further down? I think I've nearly decided on the Souks and Sangria job for my birthday..the itinerary really appeals to me as I've not been to any of the places it goes to and I know I'd have a ruddy good time on the good old Escape:)

Cappers,

The deluxe cabins are on decks 8 and 9. We have had one on deck 8 - only snag is people talking outside your window on the boat deck - can get a bit annoying. You don't get that problem on deck 9, but your view from most of them is a lifeboat!

Souks and Sangria is a great cruise - we love it.

We have been on deck 9 but overlooking the lifeboats. I think the deluxe cabins are at either end away from the lifeboats. I agree about deck 8, it's the smoking deck and the only deck with a sort of promenade so a lot of people outside the windows. They do have net curtains up though. It depends if you like looking at people smoking all day and evening. I do not.:)

Jan