Triumph MDR - no breakfast or lunch?

nlktx49

Just read a review of a cruise on the Triumph last week. In it, the reviewer stated that the MDR was not open for breakfast or lunch. Is this true? I hope not! Can anyone who has been on the Triumph recently tell me?

It's on Sea days. They now do a brunch which runs from 8:30am-1:00pm (IIRC).

• 2 months later...
Just got off triumph today. MDR only open at 5:45 for dinner. Breakfast at buffet with long long lines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That does not make sense. It should be open for breakfast every day. It is not open at lunch time on port days. However, on sea days there should be the "brunch" which starts around 8:30 or so and continues till about 1:00.

The MDR was open for breakfast until 9:30 and had a brunch on sea days till 1:00. We loved the brunch. It was never too crowded so it was easy to be seated. Lots of choices on the menu for brunch and breakfast.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I wonder if OP only went to the main center dining room? every cruise I have been on the one open is the one in the back.. love that filet mignon on sea days for brunch!

Edited by TheBubbs

If I'm tipping for three service meals a day, and find they are no longer offering three meals a day, I will be forced to adjust my tips.

You are tipping $5.80/day for dining services. I see no mention of three service meals a day.

Edited by tncap

I know 4 cruises isn't a lot by CC standards, but in my experience there has always been an open dining room open for breakfast/brunch everyday and a dining room open for lunch/brunch on sea days.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Sheesh! That was me. The whole time, I never made it once to Tea. I couldn't find it!

LOL! I haven't foind it one in almost 30 years of cruising. I was always happy having the hard ice cream with all the toppings at 3PM on sea days. I guess priorities!