Any experience with these guides in Katakolon offering tours to Olympia

ride4806

I have been researching how to best view the sites in Olympia and have seen two folks who interest me. I wondered if anyone here had any updated information on them-most of the threads that I found are a few years old and I was hoping that someone has used them more recently?

One of the folks is

George Letsios, and his web site is www.taxikatakolon.com.

another is Niki Vlachou and her website is http://www.olympictours.gr

We are going to arrive in August of this year and are in port from 9am until 6pm and are open to other guides you have had good experiences with. Thanks in advance for your help with this. :)

Edited by skrebelr

I can unequivocally say that George is wonderful. It's been a number of years since I first met George. In fact it was because of my first review of George those many years ago that his business took off running.

George was honest, trust-worthy, loved to share his country (especially Olympia) and the people who make his country special. George has built his business but kept it personable. Probably every other year I have received phone calls or emails from different clients of his coming back to the US to give me a personal greeting and to tell me how much they enjoyed their time with George.

I know he has a FaceBook page where you could look up more on George. I believe I and most all his customers would give you a same recommendation.

I came back from my trip with a new friend in Greece. George.

I can unequivocally say that George is wonderful. It's been a number of years since I first met George. In fact it was because of my first review of George those many years ago that his business took off running.

George was honest, trust-worthy, loved to share his country (especially Olympia) and the people who make his country special. George has built his business but kept it personable. Probably every other year I have received phone calls or emails from different clients of his coming back to the US to give me a personal greeting and to tell me how much they enjoyed their time with George.

I know he has a FaceBook page where you could look up more on George. I believe I and most all his customers would give you a same recommendation.

I came back from my trip with a new friend in Greece. George.

Thanks so much for your input and strong recommendation-I am off to check out his Facebook page and send him an email