Mocktails

plunker

i plan on getting the soda and more package when we cruise the ruby feb 10-15th. My wife and i are not big drinkers so i am not quite sure of the names of alot of drinks you could get with the card. We cruised with princess 4 years ago and at sailaway we each had a dirty banana which was really good but that was it for the week. Could you please give me names of drinks that can be ordered under the mocktail package. I will print it out and take it on the ship with me and will attempt to try them all. Thanks

You can get almost every alcoholic cocktail without alcohol. I don't know the cutesy mocktail names, but I know they'll do a virgin mojito and even a virgin tequila sunrise.

I think it was / is the nojito :D. One of my favourites. When I found good bar staff that made it well, I pretty much stalked them! ;)

They'll make what you want, if you make a request. I usually just tell them to surprise me with something (no grapefruit or coconut), and they usually do a good job. I did have one bartender point me to the menu, though; I guess she didn't have much imagination. ;)

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

We found an exceptional bar tender on the Golden in Nov and I can only hope he is still there when we return for a month the 1st of Apr. I'm a beer drinker but DW loves the mocktails. He basically told her if he didn't know the drink and she knew what was in it he would be happy to fix it for her. As it turned out she drank mostly Nojitos but it was a kind offer.

So can you only choose from the 7 drinks on the mocktail menu?

In our experience, if they have the stuff for it, they will make it. We would order a number of things that weren't on the menu and they would make them. (Shirley Temples, etc.) The listed mocktails listed are a good start, but you really aren't confined to only those.

I love the idea of trying the bar tender's minds! On my next cruise, I am bringing a list of drinks I want to try!

Why not look up mocktails and find some you want to try too? Maybe they wil name one after you!

I love the idea of trying the bar tender's minds! On my next cruise, I am bringing a list of drinks I want to try!

Why not look up mocktails and find some you want to try too? Maybe they wil name one after you!

Our bar tender/supervisor on our last cruise made up non-alcohol drinks for us each night. We tried quite a few that were not on any menu and some that he would bring out items and say "what about some of this?" Most of them were very good, some not so good, but those he did not charge for. Made each evening at his bar special.:D