Celebrity - 1,2,3 promo

jb456

[quote name='wpgcycler']Gee, we sure could use a sticky providing this type of information which is asked for at least daily. According to the menu's recently posted by MVPinBoynton, the answer is "no".

[URL]http://www.thepreismans.com/ecarib_reflection_menus.htm#main[/URL][/QUOTE]

And the questions would still be asked on a daily basis.

I don't get when people who frequent forums almost daily get annoyed by the same questions over and over again. It's the nature of the beast.

[quote name='whataboutport']And the questions would still be asked on a daily basis.

I don't get when people who frequent forums almost daily get annoyed by the same questions over and over again. It's the nature of the beast.[/QUOTE]

You're welcome.

[quote name='gsb']Depends on how you define "good beers". Hard to compare the $6 and $5 ones to the $7-$13 ones in Michael's Club.

Don't forget the Molecular Bar.;)[/quote]

It all depends on taste, more money doesn't always equate to better quality, some of those over $6 beers in Michaels are disgusting, in my opinion of course. Edited by dwhe

[quote name='whataboutport']Does anyone have a pic of the bar selections with prices as far as beers go? Would Guinness and Newcastle be covered by the classic package?[/quote]

Yes both are $6, I drank tons of Newkie brown in Michaels, love the stuff.

[quote name='dwhe']It all depends on taste, more money doesn't always equate to better quality, some of those over $6 beers in Michaels are disgusting, in my opinion of course.[/quote]

In general, the more $, the more alcohol(ABV), the better the beer, unless you don't like strong beers. Of course there are exceptions. I don't like ALL of them either, but most are right on target.;)

[quote name='dwhe']Yes both are $6, I drank tons of Newkie brown in Michaels, love the stuff.[/quote]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Comic Sans MS]This was correctly answered in post # 47.....which had the link attached with the newer, updated drink prices. Both are now 6.50, and are not included with the classic since the new limit is 6.00. They used to be 6.00 and were not included previously when the limit was 5.00.[/FONT][/SIZE]

[quote name='SNJCruisers'][SIZE=3][FONT=Comic Sans MS]This was correctly answered in post # 47.....which had the link attached with the newer, updated drink prices. Both are now 6.50, and are not included with the classic since the new limit is 6.00. They used to be 6.00 and were not included previously when the limit was 5.00.[/FONT][/SIZE][/quote]

Yep my apologies, I couldn't open that link at work because it was deemed as nasty by my works firewall :confused:

I was going on my own experience on the Reflection last May, in my opinion it's not worth upgrading just to get the few beers they have bumped up to 6.5, I'll just use my $300 obc to get one if I fancy it. :D

[quote name='gsb']In general, the more $, the more alcohol(ABV), the better the beer, unless you don't like strong beers. Of course there are exceptions. I don't like ALL of them either, but most are right on target.;)[/quote]

I'm just arguing to convince myself it's not worth paying the extra £80 to upgrade really :D, I'm very tempted.