Ultimate dining pkg reviews

samiams2

I was on this week sailing, I bought UDP and can confirm that you can eat the Lobster at Bistro without any additional fee, and although I haven't tried myself you can eat at 2 restaurant on the same day. on sea days Teppanyaki was also open for lunch so you could eat there lunch and somewere else Dinner.

Dukemstr

[quote name='ncklhaus']I sent an email to ncl and asked them that question. Here is the response:
"There’s no limit to how many restaurants you can eat at in one night. Enjoy your trip!"[/quote]

Might I ask where you found the e-mail to write to. Perhaps I'm just missing it but I can't seem to find an e-mail on the NCL contact us page.:(

[quote name='somedude66041']Might I ask where you found the e-mail to write to. Perhaps I'm just missing it but I can't seem to find an e-mail on the NCL contact us page.:([/QUOTE]

[email]Socialmedia@ncl.com[/email]

They answered me within a few hours.:)

Hi, We just got back from the 7 day cruise on the Jewel. We bought the UDP and loved it.

Here are things we learned slowly lol.

1. Book lunch on your sea days at Tempayana. It is included and the only Specailty open for lunch.

2. We would go to on place for apps and another for dinner so often we ate at two per day.

3. They will promise a reservation if you book 24 hrs before.

4. The up charges.... At Cagney the waiter said anything was included and we did not get an up charge. At LaBistro, they did not mention that everything was included and I feel that we did get a 10.00 up charge. But it could have been a drink but the price 10.00 was odd for a drink.

When we talked to the people about the UDP, they said there would be no up charges.

5. We would do it again over and over. We enjoyed the food and the service was excellent.

6. Our question was about tiping. We did tip extra but were unsure of the ammount and if we should.

Hi, We just got back from the 7 day cruise on the Jewel. We bought the UDP and loved it.

Here are things we learned slowly lol.

1. Book lunch on your sea days at Tempayana. It is included and the only Specailty open for lunch.

2. We would go to on place for apps and another for dinner so often we ate at two per day.

3. They will promise a reservation if you book 24 hrs before.

4. The up charges.... At Cagney the waiter said anything was included and we did not get an up charge. At LaBistro, they did not mention that everything was included and I feel that we did get a 10.00 up charge. But it could have been a drink but the price 10.00 was odd for a drink.

When we talked to the people about the UDP, they said there would be no up charges.

5. We would do it again over and over. We enjoyed the food and the service was excellent.

6. Our question was about tiping. We did tip extra but were unsure of the ammount and if we should.

Wonderful news! Thank you for sharing.

Has anyone staying in a Suite had dinner delivered to the suite with the UDP?

I know people just paying for 1 specialty dinner have had it delivered to a suite and that is allowed. Can anyone confirm delivery to a suite with the UDP? Thanks so much if you have done this or tried to do it. We bought the package and want to do this once or twice during our 9 day cruise on the Gem.

Take Care

Rob

Has anyone staying in a Suite had dinner delivered to the suite with the UDP?

I know people just paying for 1 specialty dinner have had it delivered to a suite and that is allowed. Can anyone confirm delivery to a suite with the UDP? Thanks so much if you have done this or tried to do it. We bought the package and want to do this once or twice during our 9 day cruise on the Gem.

Take Care

Rob

If anyone out there is in a suite and 55 days out- perhaps they would be so kind as to ask the pre cruise concierge?

Would be great to know this!!!

I booked and paid for the UDP today only to find out I couldn't make dining reservations until we get on the GetAway. We are schedule to cruise on April 5th...had I known this I wouldn't have paid for it today. Maybe I just missed where it said you couldn't book online and had to on the ship??!!

We booked the UDP online. I kept checking and with 51 days out, there were 7 dining options available to book online (the UDP and specialty) I booked reservations for 7 nights at specialty restaurants, went through the "checkout" process and the "shopping cart" which showed a "0" amount due since we had already purchased the UDP. I downloaded the cruise docs and all of the booked reservations for specialty dining were there. I am sure we chan change the reservations onboard if we want to.

So far so good. Happy cruising.

Karen

If anyone out there is in a suite and 55 days out- perhaps they would be so kind as to ask the pre cruise concierge?

Would be great to know this!!!

I'm sailing in a month in a suite and again in August on two different ships (Sky/Breakaway).

I'm sending the pre-concierge my requests this week/next and I will ask about the delivery to the cabin since this is a feature I would like to try next month. I have already purchased the package so it is what it is but will most certianly find out and if I get an answer, I will report back.