Seven Wine Bottle Package In-room Question

RioNaiad

I have just purchased the 7-bottle Navigator for in-room consumption, but it’s for both of us: 4 whites; 3 reds. Can we have 1 red and 1 white delivered to our rooms and consume 1/3 each, then return the rest to consume over the next two evenings?

HAL made me choose one person (I chose me), so I’m not sure how the in-room policy works. :o

Not exactly sure how you want to use the wine package. Will you just be drinking it in your cabin or will you drink it in the diningroom?

If it's just for your cabin, you would keep the wine yourself and drink it anytime you like.

If you want it for the diningroom, ask for the bottle when you are seated at your table and if you don't finish it, they will store it for another night. You should not have any problems opening both a red and white at the same time. It doesn't matter who is drinking from the bottle as you have already been charged for the package.

You can even share it with other table mates or friends.

Thanks for your helpful reply.

We will be drinking all 7 bottles in our room, so it looks like I can request 2 bottles at a time: one for me and one for him.

Is that right?

You could probably get all 7 bottles at once and just store them in your room. Your steward can get ice for you to chill the white wine. This wine is yours to drink wherever you want so enjoy it that way, too.