Dream lounge and cigar smoking questions

blue_water

The cigar lounge was just outside the downstairs MDR entryway if I remember correctly. I'm trying to determine if the "Ocean Plaza" is the same lounge as the lounges that were used as cigar lounges before they were changed to non-smoking lounges? It's been modified and is open to the adjacent Lanai outdoor promenade. Or is the OP in a different spot and further away from the aft MDR?

Where is cigar smoking permitted on the Dream? Last I knew it had been moved to the karoke bar?

And according to Carnival's policy cigars can be enjoyed on your own balcony and in an open area of Lido, is that right?

No, the Dream does not have the "Cigar bars" of the older ships (not that any of them are for smoking cigars anymore). On the Magic (same style ship as the Dream) they have a Red Frog Pub that has an outside seating area on the Lanai where cigar smoking is permitted. I can only assume that the outdoor seating on the port side of the Dream near ocean plaza/lanai is the same.

The cigar lounge was just outside the downstairs MDR entryway if I remember correctly. I'm trying to determine if the "Ocean Plaza" is the same lounge as the lounges that were used as cigar lounges before they were changed to non-smoking lounges? It's been modified and is open to the adjacent Lanai outdoor promenade. Or is the OP in a different spot and further away from the aft MDR?

Where is cigar smoking permitted on the Dream? Last I knew it had been moved to the karoke bar?

And according to Carnival's policy cigars can be enjoyed on your own balcony and in an open area of Lido, is that right?

No bars on the Dream that allow cigars. The only place to enjoy is deck 5 mid outside on the Lanai (port side only). Wish they would bring back the cigar bars. Have a great cruise.

The Dream doesn't have the RF Pub, just the RF Rum Bar on Lido.

I'm surprised there isn't a dedicated spot for both cigarettes and cigars on an open deck but I guess I'll have to be content to have a cigar on our balcony...

Thanks guys.

There is a bar on deck five near the doors to the lanai on port side that sells cigars. They have a humidor and a cigar menu. I bought one along with a glass of champagne and stepped outside to the smoking area on the lanai, about ten feet from the bar. Sat down at a table with an ashtray and enjoyed the warm tropical breeze as I sipped champagne and puffed away.