Seafood Restaurant Suggestions

CRUISNDIVA

We are staying at Lago Mar pre-cruise for a few days. Looking for inexpensive, very casual, good seafood within a quick drive away. I've read about Lulu's, sounds perfect, but wondering if there is anything even closer to Lago Mar?

We are staying at Lago Mar pre-cruise for a few days. Looking for inexpensive, very casual, good seafood within a quick drive away. I've read about Lulu's, sounds perfect, but wondering if there is anything even closer to Lago Mar?

Nothing is really close to Lago Mar, and just about anything closer at the beach is going to be within a mile of Lulu's. Coconuts is closer and would be my preference. Bahia Cabana is even closer; it's fun but the food isn't great. Bubba Gumps is the same distance as Coconuts but I haven't heard much good about that place.

Edited by royalcruz

Hi Royalcruz

How casual is coconuts during the day? We are thinking of trying there when we arrive next Friday. Usually starving when we arrive :) Will nice shorts /shirts do?

Thank you ,Reader

My husband and I stopped there for beers and appetizers at the end of a 20 mile bike ride so you can imagine what we were wearing and the sweatiness.

It was fine. Coconuts is very casual by day but you will see dressy at night.

Also agree what Sharon said about Bahia Cabana. We love to go there for margaritas on Sundays and a snack but the food is very basic.

My husband and I stopped there for beers and appetizers at the end of a 20 mile bike ride so you can imagine what we were wearing and the sweatiness.

It was fine. Coconuts is very casual by day but you will see dressy at night.

Also agree what Sharon said about Bahia Cabana. We love to go there for margaritas on Sundays and a snack but the food is very basic.

Can always count on my CC peeps to give me the correct info!

Thanks so much, Reader :)

Is there a Water Taxi stop near Coconuts? We'll be at Embassy Suites and we won't have a car. What's the best way to get there? Also, it appears they don't take reservations. Is that correct?

Thanks,

Coconuts does not take reservations. The closest water taxi stops are Bahia Mar and Beach Place, about 4 blocks from Coconuts.