For Jim the Scot

Hi Jim off soon on our Caribbean cruise but before I go just wanted to wish you and Gwen a happy new year. Hope like me you are dealing with what life threw at us all last year and that Gwen is doing OK. I know she will still be having bad days like I am but they are not quite so often. Usually catches me out when I am in the check out queue in Asda. Anyway you also have your cruise to look foward to. Is it the Adriatic that you are on and the majesty. Also wanted to share with you that tonight I have booked 8 days at the riviera benidorm on June 3rd. Are you booked in there yet can't wait to gain another half a stone haha best wishes Shirley and Mick. :)

Hi Shirley - Mrs Jim here (Gwen). So sorry for not posting sooner and hope your Christmas and New Year were good for you and all the family. All fine here and busy at dads house painting etc. I was remembering you away soon on your cruise. A couple of lovely ladies that come into my work are on the same cruise on 2nd feb. They love the Dream as well. Yes we are on Majesty on 16th May on the Adriatic itinery and cant wait. Was laughing when discovered you booked again for Riviera Beach. Just last week we booked up for 7 days from 22nd March. What are we like!!! That'll be me a week of following One Vision about! We have treated ourselves to an Ipad but still working it all out so be great to take that on holiday. Grandson aged 2 in March works it better than us. Anyway hope you and sister etc relax and enjoy your cruise. Thats what your dad would have wanted. Take care and I am sure will speak or meet up soon on our travels. Best wishes from Gwen (and Jim as well)