Deployment schedule: let the guessing begin!

Thanks for the information!!

Are there more detailed information? Especially the Canada/NE cruises on Liberty would be interesting for me - dates, ports of call! Thanks!

Navigator is also showing up on cruisingpower for the 6-8 night cruises from Fort Lauderdale?

On the RCI website there is nothing currently...

I didn't see anything for Canada / New England on Liberty everything is for Bermuda , caribbean and Bahamas.

Yes, Navigator is moving to Ft. Lauderdale.

Nothing on Royal's web. dates are on CP, but no prices or ability to book yet.

Edited by CRUISEBOY305

I didn't see anything for Canada / New England on Liberty everything is for Bermuda , caribbean and Bahamas.

The 9/10, 9/24, and 10/8 sailings are all to Canada. Liberty is now open for booking on Cruising Power from Bayonne

Thanks for the information!!

Are there more detailed information? Especially the Canada/NE cruises on Liberty would be interesting for me - dates, ports of call! Thanks!

Navigator is also showing up on cruisingpower for the 6-8 night cruises from Fort Lauderdale?

On the RCI website there is nothing currently...

I take back my original response. There are 3 9-nights 9/10/15, 9/24/15 and 10/8/15

Bayonnne, Sea Day, Portland, Bar Harbor, St John, Halifax, Sea Day, Boston and Sea Day

Curious if there is a 9 or 10 day Liberty Caribbean in August 2015? Can you let me know what you are seeing?

Curious if there is a 9 or 10 day Liberty Caribbean in August 2015? Can you let me know what you are seeing?

9 night eastern carib. and a few 5 Night bermuda. No 10 nights in August.

there is a sailing out of Galveston on 8/30/15 but that looks like a mistake.

Hi,

thanks for posting the Canada/NE dates! :)

Itinerary looks like the same as in 2014, operated by Explorer.

The 10-12 night cruises on Serenade are even more appealing, IMHO.

Can Liberty pass the Verrazano bridge? I heard that even for Explorer it was difficult...

But Liberty is just longer than Explorer, not higher??

I really dislike the fact that RCI even brings Quantum to Asia!! :mad: Hopefully no more!

Any information whether Explorer will do Asia as well when she will be repositioned to Australia??

Grrr!! It just should be a matter of time until RCI creates a sub-brand: RCI Asia! :( :mad:

Edited by celebrity_fan

So I assume all the Bermuda sailings are 5 days. What are the dates?

If they follow the present itinerary schedule that Explorer does the 5 days will be 2 full days 1 night in Bermuda

The 9 night itinerary only give you one full day in Bermuda ( 8 - 4 )with some Caribbean islands as well.

If they follow the present itinerary schedule that Explorer does the 5 days will be 2 full days 1 night in Bermuda

The 9 night itinerary only give you one full day in Bermuda ( 8 - 4 )with some Caribbean islands as well.

Thanks Emmy....that's what I assumed. We did a 7 day to Bermuda on Explorer in 2012.....I was hoping that they would go back to the 7 day sailing. 2 overnights in Bermuda is always better than 1. ☺️

I know we could always go on Grandeur but would much rather Liberty with my two kiddies!

Edited by fish6

Just got off the phone with my TA. There's a 10 night Liberty out of Bayonne on May 6, standard Explorer itinerary except 2 nights in Bermuda. First 9 night is apparently May 21.

Princing is O-U-T-R-A-G-E-O-U-S -- we're talking over $2,000 for the lowest per person balcony cabin, which, if memory serves me, is more per day than they were charging for Quantum. That can't be right... I'm hoping she just read me the wrong line or something.

Edited by Dave85

Thank you for posting.

Some prices are up. Not all. Looked at prices for Navigator out of Ft. lauderdale. They are a little overpriced.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Now all that's left to discuss (I think) is Legend, correct? Wow... what the hell is Galveston getting?? Maybe a downsize to Legend? How about NOLA?... maybe they'll be left out? Wow :eek:

OK, so Navigator to FLL. Quantum to China. Anthem probably to Bayonne after Liberty goes to Galveston. Mariner+Explorer to Asia. Splendour to Dubai. Rhapsody to South America. Radiance to Oz + Hawaii TP (not officially announced). Brilliance+Vision in Tampa. Jewel Panama Canal/Alaska/San Juan.....

Legend anyone? (I know previously stated on this thread Legend appears on a couple of New Zealand port schedules... I don't buy it now with everything that has happened the past couple of days, but who knows!!) :eek:

OK, so Navigator to FLL. Quantum to China. Anthem probably to Bayonne after Liberty goes to Galveston. Mariner+Explorer to Asia. Splendour to Dubai. Rhapsody to South America. Radiance to Oz + Hawaii TP (not officially announced). Brilliance+Vision in Tampa. Jewel Panama Canal/Alaska/San Juan.....

Legend anyone? (I know previously stated on this thread Legend appears on a couple of New Zealand port schedules... I don't buy it now with everything that has happened the past couple of days, but who knows!!) :eek:

I am sending Adam my bar bill after these last 2 days..

I think it's actually going to be Mariner, Voyager and Quantum in Asia...

from USAToday....

http://www.usatoday.com/story/cruiselog/2014/04/17/royal-caribbean-texas-cruise/7818057/

I really dislike the fact that RCI even brings Quantum to Asia!! :mad: Hopefully no more!

Any information whether Explorer will do Asia as well when she will be repositioned to Australia??

Grrr!! It just should be a matter of time until RCI creates a sub-brand: RCI Asia! :( :mad:

Why shouldn't they move more ships to the Australasian areas? It's not Royal Caribbean International, not Royal Caribbean America... :mad:

Thats interesting, the press release said Navigator will do 6 night eastern and 8 night western, mistake? Or new itineraries?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Forums mobile app

It's a mistake. I'm booking the April 10th,2016 sailing (maybe the one after for a back to back). My birthday and my first Diamond Plus cruise :D