Deployment schedule: let the guessing begin!

OK, so Navigator to FLL. Quantum to China. Anthem probably to Bayonne after Liberty goes to Galveston. Mariner+Explorer to Asia. Splendour to Dubai. Rhapsody to South America. Radiance to Oz + Hawaii TP (not officially announced). Brilliance+Vision in Tampa. Jewel Panama Canal/Alaska/San Juan.....

Legend anyone? (I know previously stated on this thread Legend appears on a couple of New Zealand port schedules... I don't buy it now with everything that has happened the past couple of days, but who knows!!) :eek:

Nothing on Legend yet, I'll bet she'll do a few panama canal's end up in Aus/NZ/Asia and come back via Panama Canal

How far in advance of April 25th, if at all, do you think Anthem itineraries will be viewable in cruisinpower? I am just looking for the itineraries, not pricing.

I am specifically looking for the ship's itinerary for the week of February 13, 2016. This is President's week.

How far in advance of April 25th, if at all, do you think Anthem itineraries will be viewable in cruisinpower? I am just looking for the itineraries, not pricing.

its 8 days straight to Bayonne leaving Oct 27th.

I am specifically looking for the ship's itinerary for the week of February 13, 2016. This is President's week.

The itineraries for Anthem will be out for booking on April 25 2014.

Crown & Anchor Society loyalty members have the exclusive privilege to book Anthem of the Seas’ winter 2015-16 season starting April 25, 2014, in advance of the general opening to the public on April 29.

http://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/press-release/1095/royal-caribbean-announces-2015-16-deployment-for-new-york-and-galveston/

The itineraries for Anthem will be out for booking on April 25 2014.

Crown & Anchor Society loyalty members have the exclusive privilege to book Anthem of the Seas’ winter 2015-16 season starting April 25, 2014, in advance of the general opening to the public on April 29.

http://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/press-release/1095/royal-caribbean-announces-2015-16-deployment-for-new-york-and-galveston/

I know that they will be available for booking starting April 25 but I am wondering if they will be viewable prior to that date??

Why shouldn't they move more ships to the Australasian areas? It's not Royal Caribbean International, not Royal Caribbean America... :mad:

It's Royal Caribbean International, not Royal Australasia International...

Still no information concerning Legend... :rolleyes:

I also believe that she could move to Australia/NZ, so there would be 4 ships in winter 2015/16:

Radiance; Explorer; Voyager; Legend - so one ship more as in 2014/15.

Maybe RCI plans to deploy a ship year-round in Australia?? Maybe Legend could be homeported in Sydney from May/June 2015... and Explorer in 2016 as well...

Just got off the phone with my TA.....Liberty 9 night, 8/13/15....is $5,652 for 2 people in a standard balcony room. Are they crazy?? Who is going to pay those rates?? Not to mention that a 4 person Grand Suite was $13,612. That is more expensive than the Quantum....WOW RCI

OK, so Navigator to FLL. Quantum to China. Anthem probably to Bayonne after Liberty goes to Galveston. Mariner+Explorer to Asia. Splendour to Dubai. Rhapsody to South America. Radiance to Oz + Hawaii TP (not officially announced). Brilliance+Vision in Tampa. Jewel Panama Canal/Alaska/San Juan.....

Legend anyone?:

Looks like NOLA is the one left without a chair after this game of musical redeployments, unless they surprise us by sending the Legend there.

Just got off the phone with my TA.....Liberty 9 night, 8/13/15....is $5,652 for 2 people in a standard balcony room. Are they crazy?? Who is going to pay those rates?? Not to mention that a 4 person Grand Suite was $13,612. That is more expensive than the Quantum....WOW RCI

I called too.....for March 2016 a grand suite is $3500 more than I paid for the same suite this last March....balconies were $2000 more than my grand suite this year.....I guess after 35 cruises on Royal I may be priced out!

I called too.....for March 2016 a grand suite is $3500 more than I paid for the same suite this last March....balconies were $2000 more than my grand suite this year.....I guess after 35 cruises on Royal I may be priced out!

Me too....If the Anthem prices are in line with these Liberty prices or even more :eek:, I won't be sailing on that ship either......:confused:

Royal Caribbean to expand in Texas with larger ship

Cruise Log

Gene Sloan, USA TODAY 12:47 p.m. EDT April 17, 2014

AP Travel CyberMonday

Royal Caribbean is expanding again in Texas.

The line today announced plans to move the 3,634-passenger Liberty of the Seas to Galveston in late 2015 to take the place of the smaller, 3,114-passenger Navigator of the Seas.

As has been the case with Navigator, Liberty will be based in Galveston year-round and sail seven-night Western Caribbean cruises. It'll arrive in the city in November 2015 from New York, where it will spend the summer of 2015.

Navigator of the Seas, in turn, will move to Fort Lauderdale in November 2015 to offer six- and eight-night Caribbean sailings, Royal Caribbean revealed.

RELATED: Royal Caribbean to expand in China

PHOTO TOUR: Inside a Royal Caribbean ship

The line today also announced Brilliance of the Seas and Vision of the Seas will return to Tampa for the winter of 2015-16 to offer a variety of Caribbean itineraries.

I'll say that even if I can afford the prices I won't book at these prices based on principle alone. There are too many little cutbacks in the past year. I'll wait for better prices (value) or land vacations are what are in our future.

Our cruises are locked in only until the end of this year. I see a different 2015 for us and feel just fine about it.

Cruising has suddenly become too expensive and complicated with the inability to sort out promotion combinability. Even their own employees are having a hard time sorting out the new pricing which has led to a lot booking confusion.

I can't believe the Liberty prices. The owners suite for 4 people is over $12,000 for a 5-night cruise. Who came up with these prices?

I can't believe anyone would pay those prices.

I can't believe the Liberty prices. The owners suite for 4 people is over $12,000 for a 5-night cruise. Who came up with these prices?

I can't believe anyone would pay those prices.

Where do you see these prices? I don't see any Liberty cruises past April, 2015.