Deployment schedule: let the guessing begin!

I only pray for the end of majesty already, if they can have liberty due 4-5 nights surely am explorer size can do 3-4 day, would blow the competition out of the water.

But if anything I would hope enchantment or grandeur get moved to take over. Royal has a bad ah bit of keeping ships in the same place for too long

While the Majesty is dated, I sailed with her in November and was so impressed with how the staff and crew managed short sailings. The ship fits a certain niche and is not for everyone.

I have not been keeping exact track, but there are many ships being added to Miami joining MSC Divina and NCL Getaway. NCL will deploy their mega-ship Escape there. Costa announced they will move 2 ships to Miami. The 2, 5700 passenger ships announced this week by MSC are speculated to be designed for USA deployment with Miami being the most likely choice.

That is a lot of inventory to fill, weekly.

While the Majesty is dated, I sailed with her in November and was so impressed with how the staff and crew managed short sailings. The ship fits a certain niche and is not for everyone.

I have not been keeping exact track, but there are many ships being added to Miami joining MSC Divina and NCL Getaway. NCL will deploy their mega-ship Escape there. Costa announced they will move 2 ships to Miami. The 2, 5700 passenger ships announced this week by MSC are speculated to be designed for USA deployment with Miami being the most likely choice.

Do you know which 2 ships Costa will move to Miami? would like to do another cruise with them in the near future.

Explorer of the Seas now appears on the Rome Port cruise ship visits on 18 July 2015, 15 August 2015 and 9 September 2015.

Adventure of the Seas no longer appears Port of Rome in 2015.

My assumption is the refitted Explorer of the Seas goes to replace Adventure of the Seas in Southampton.

Now the big question Galveston or Sydney for Liberty of the Seas in 2015?

Thanks! So it seems EXPLORER may sail from Southampton, also she appears at Funchal, Madeira, in 2015.

Also Jul 18 and Sep 09 2015 are the same dates where ADVENTURE was listed before.

So just the ships seem to be swapped. So maybe ADVENTURE moves to Asia??

I think LIBERTY might switch to Galveston, but I would not leave out the possibility that she sails Europe in 2015 and moves to Galveston late 2015...

Certainly not when u have a ship 10 years newer doing the same 3day run, well kept or not it's time has been long past,

I'm trying to read what I have missed the last few weeks. I see NE and Bermuda releases for 2015, but I had thought that Quantum would sail one of those routes? Do we know if that is definitely not the case or have they just not released Quantum schedules for next summer yet and it is still a possibility? I want to go on one of those routes, but would prefer to try Quantum.

sorry it was a brochure not a poster and from Royal Caribbean directly but I still trust Springaussie more! well spotted, I will go on hoping for some more, better value sailings from southampton in 2015. Hope you get Liberty where you want her....

Thanks.

The extra ships in Australia for our 2015/16 season was rumoured to be Explorer and Legend.

Now if we get the Liberty instead of Explorer does she still come with Legend of the Seas?

I do prefer the Legend and Explorer option over Liberty solo.

Radiance and Voyager are the other 2 ships.

Information on Liberty of the Seas is based on what Royal Caribbean sales representatives in Australia have been telling travel agents about a bigger then Voyager ship 2015/16 and increased turn around times in Sydney on some of Royals bookings in Sydney Ports.

Do you know which 2 ships Costa will move to Miami? would like to do another cruise with them in the near future.

I guess they make the move already from December 2014, the first time with two Costa vessels sailing out of the US since 2009. I think one was originally planned.

Costa Mediterranea (the addition) will begin sailing from Miami Dec. 12, 2014, and Costa Luminosa starts its Miami season Dec. 20.

It seems the expansion is only during December to March.

Thanks.

The extra ships in Australia for our 2015/16 season was rumoured to be Explorer and Legend.

Now if we get the Liberty instead of Explorer does she still come with Legend of the Seas?

I do prefer the Legend and Explorer option over Liberty solo.

Radiance and Voyager are the other 2 ships.

Information on Liberty of the Seas is based on what Royal Caribbean sales representatives in Australia have been telling travel agents about a bigger then Voyager ship 2015/16 and increased turn around times in Sydney on some of Royals bookings in Sydney Ports.

Rumor is Liberty is moving to Galveston for 2015/2016.... IDK.... Just what I've heard.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Can someone help me. I am waiting for the 2015 winter cruises out of Bayonne, Baltimore, Boston to be listed... I click on the Royal website, and I am seeing a few cruises, and none from any of the East departures? Am I missing something?

... am I just being impatient, or are they not cruising in the winter from any of those ports any longer?

Can someone help me. I am waiting for the 2015 winter cruises out of Bayonne, Baltimore, Boston to be listed... I click on the Royal website, and I am seeing a few cruises, and none from any of the East departures? Am I missing something?

... am I just being impatient, or are they not cruising in the winter from any of those ports any longer?

Brilliance cruises out of Boston in Fall 2015 have already been released. They've never sailed from Boston in the winter, they always reposition to Florida just before Halloween.

Brilliance cruises out of Boston in Fall 2015 have already been released. They've never sailed from Boston in the winter, they always reposition to Florida just before Halloween.

ditto on what ahecht said. In Bayonne theres Quantum and in Baltimore there is Grandeur. None of those schedules have been released yet. Probably this week coming. No sailings out of Boston during winter months.

Edited by CRUISEBOY305

Nothing showing just yet, I think they will start to load in this afternoon or tomorrow morning.

Last week they were put up around lunch time. Could be anyday this week

Edited by CRUISEBOY305

While Adventure is still showing on the Gibraltar and Villefranche/Cannes port calendar half of the sailings would fit to be replaced with the Explorer calls you found in Civitavecchia.

Gibraltar

6 June

2 July

15 July (Explorer)

28 July

11 Aug (Explorer)

5 September (Explorer)

Villafranche

9 June

5 July

17 July (Explorer)

1 August

14 August (Explorer)

Cannes

8 Sept (Explorer)

The interesting thing here is that the dropped (Rome) dates coincide with Civitavecchia port calls for Allure and Norwegian Epic.

Royal does now have the advantage that the other lines have for the most part finalized itineraries for 2015 in the region.

Hello!I was trying to find this information (interested on AOS or EOS September-Europe)and I cant find it...I know that the final dates will be ou this week but where are you finding this dates?:confused:

When we checked in last Sunday in Galveston I asked the attendant what ship is coming next year? He couldn't say any details except this: "Just think big, really big" and seemed pretty excited.

Think "Liberty OTS" :-))

I'm sure it's been reported already, but I'm very excited that Royal is going back to the Persian Gulf with splendour in late '15 and 2016!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

It was only speculated here previously, when there was no TA for Splendour and the fact that Rhapsody is heading to Brazil following the European season.

They made it official today with the press release. Good news as there is so much air inventory to the region now, with the three Gulf carriers adding flights like crazy this year.

http://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/press-release/1087/royal-caribbean-international-returns-to-gulf-for-fifth-season/

Should sail the 28th of November 2015 from Venice, unless they add a short European sailing over to Barcelona or something prior to heading to the region.

Does anyone have any info on what the itinerary for the Radiance (assuming it will be the Radiance) from Honolulu to Sydney in Sep 2015? Was patiently waiting for it to open up this week, until they changed it. Now it is mid April, but would just like to know the itinerary.

Does anyone have any info on what the itinerary for the Radiance (assuming it will be the Radiance) from Honolulu to Sydney in Sep 2015? Was patiently waiting for it to open up this week, until they changed it. Now it is mid April, but would just like to know the itinerary.

Schedule will now open in Mid-April according to the new schedule. Radiance, Voyager and Rhapsody will be doing Aussie cruises now according to the latest press release. The Trans-pacific will most likely be released when the Aus/NZ cruises are released.

Here's the link for the press release

http://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/news-and-events/

And here's the latest 2015-2016 Deployment schedule

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2015_2016/14037156_Deployment_Opening_Flyer_FINAL3.pdf

sorry, I take back the press release link. Realized it's the release from last year.

Yes, Radiance and Voyager should be deployed there, but Rhapsody will head to South America, where she replaces Splendour.