Deployment schedule: let the guessing begin!

Thanks for info. They have an 8 night and 7 night B2B on Radiance. 9 October - 24 October 2015. Ship featured heavily in marketing.

cruisincountry 5

Sydney on the 9th – 17th October, 2015 for 8 nights to the South Pacific aboard the Radiance of the Sea's

Rock the Boat 5

The very best Australian Legends of Rock are coming together on-board Royal Caribbean's Radiance of the Seas for 7 glorious nights of pure Rock & Roll.

Departs Sydney 17th October 2015 on board the luxurious Radiance of the Seas

Yup they're the ones I was talking about - wasn't sure if I was allowed to mention what they were. I'm tempted to do the country one - have plenty of friends who've done it on Rhapsody in the past. Just put off at the moment by the substantial surcharge for the theme and waiting out for an exciting repo back to Oz instead where I suspect my funds may be better spent :-D (& I reckon it's a safe bet that cruising country won't sell out)

Yup they're the ones I was talking about - wasn't sure if I was allowed to mention what they were. I'm tempted to do the country one - have plenty of friends who've done it on Rhapsody in the past. Just put off at the moment by the substantial surcharge for the theme and waiting out for an exciting repo back to Oz instead where I suspect my funds may be better spent :-D (& I reckon it's a safe bet that cruising country won't sell out)

I was happy to find out about them. I do not know much about Australian market. You can not mention a travel agent directly, but think it is ok to mention a sailing without a link.

http://www.cruiseindustrynews.com/cruise-news/10885-royal-caribbean-announces-short-and-southern-caribbean-program-for-1516.html

Royal Caribbean Announces Short and Southern Caribbean Program for 15/16

Press release not published on RCI yet.

Why is Tampa not included in this?? I know RCCL is NOT abandoning Tampa completely....any idea when tampa in late 2015 will be announced??

http://www.cruiseindustrynews.com/cruise-news/10885-royal-caribbean-announces-short-and-southern-caribbean-program-for-1516.html

Royal Caribbean Announces Short and Southern Caribbean Program for 15/16

Press release not published on RCI yet.

Interesting that Tampa is missing from the release. It looks like Vision will take Brilliance's spot in Tampa, based on where its TA ends up, but no word on where Brilliance is going. The good news is that all of the Bahamas itineraries are now open:)

Why is Tampa not included in this?? I know RCCL is NOT abandoning Tampa completely....any idea when tampa in late 2015 will be announced??

Vision does Western Caribbean out of Tampa along with Navigator out of Galveston. Western was not released.

Now what this means for Brilliance I do not know. While she does 4/5 day cruises, they classify these as Western Caribbean as well.

It seams they consider the pattern of 3/4 night sailings short.

Vision does Western Caribbean out of Tampa along with Navigator out of Galveston. Western was not released.

Now what this means for Brilliance I do not know. While she does 4/5 day cruises, they classify these as Western Caribbean as well.

It seams they consider the pattern of 3/4 night sailings short.

Hopefully that will continue in the 2015-2016 winter season, but Vision doesn't show anything out of Tampa after April 2015

Interesting that Tampa is missing from the release. It looks like Vision will take Brilliance's spot in Tampa, based on where its TA ends up, but no word on where Brilliance is going. The good news is that all of the Bahamas itineraries are now open:)

So MJ is available to book? She's still not up on Royal's website

So MJ is available to book? She's still not up on Royal's website

That happened the other day with Anthem. I was on the phone and was asked if I wanted to book the Winter Caribbean. It has disappeared and no booking was available.

Just wonder if the person on the other end of the phone got it wrong

We were:mad:

My husband will no longer sail on a ship without a flowrider and I want to do the southern caribbean. Now what:confused::confused:

Unfortunately for the time being it appears that one of you isn't going to get what they want. If he's smart... "Happy wife, happy life!"

Hopefully that will continue in the 2015-2016 winter season, but Vision doesn't show anything out of Tampa after April 2015

No, Vision Western Caribbean would not show with the Southern release.

If they do not change the TA, she has to go somewhere on Saturday the 14th of November, 2015 when she arrives in Tampa.

She would seem to fit right back into the Saturday departure 7 night cruises she is doing in 2014-15.

Brilliance is going back to Tampa in Winter 2015. I was able to book the repositioning cruise from Boston yesterday over the phone.

That is great news. I had heard someone else say that was the case, but then was not even showing NA on the website.

How many days is that sailing on October 25, 2015?

No, Vision Western Caribbean would not show with the Southern release.

True, but they were supposed to release the winter Caribbean schedules (last week) before they released the Bahamas schedules, and the Bahamas schedules are already out. Hopefully, the short Caribbean schedules and the rest of the winter Caribbean will be out sometime this week.:confused:

That is great news. I had heard someone else say that was the case, but then was not even showing NA on the website.

How many days is that sailing on October 25, 2015?

13. Same itinerary as the 2014 repo, but Aruba and Curacao are swapped.

13. Same itinerary as the 2014 repo, but Aruba and Curacao are swapped.

So that would put her in Tampa 11/7/15 correct?

She may not be doing short cruises then exclusively from Tampa. Is it possible she may run a 7-night Western Caribbean sailing similar to Vision 2014/2015? Maybe she will run Cozumel, Belize, Roatan her first week in Tampa? She then shows up the following week on the Grand Cayman calendar and every other week in Dec 2015.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Thanks for the update.

I'm trying to figure out the new date for Australia & Hawaii.:confused:

I think that's still the April Fool version. No way will Quantum be released this week. Even with the C&A priority booking

I think that's still the April Fool version. No way will Quantum be released this week. Even with the C&A priority booking

No April's Fools version. That is the schedule listed on RCI's travel agent booking engine. Seriously doubt they would post an April Fool's version. Looking forward to seeing what next week brings.

No April's Fools version. That is the schedule listed on RCI's travel agent booking engine. Seriously doubt they would post an April Fool's version. Looking forward to seeing what next week brings.

Lighten up!!!

I know they wouldn't do that